Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rmg24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2018
Does anyone have pics of the new hibiscus, mellow yellow and pacific green silicone cases?

m63mia

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2015
D6BF9569-5C6D-4575-B054-B96FE6B0D15E.jpeg
I got the yellow yesterday. I always have to get whatever yellow comes out since the 6S. This one is a very light yellow.
The hibiscus reminds me of the iPhone XR color.
I didn’t see the green. I had to ask for the hibiscus and mellow yellow to be brought out to me. They were not on display yet.

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
View attachment 808461 I got the yellow yesterday. I always have to get whatever yellow comes out since the 6S. This one is a very light yellow.
I didn’t see the green. I had to ask for the hibiscus and mellow yellow to be brought out to me. They were not on display yet.

That yellow is NICE !

Reactions: m63mia

rmg24

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 17, 2018
View attachment 808461 I got the yellow yesterday. I always have to get whatever yellow comes out since the 6S. This one is a very light yellow.
Yeah, I’m hooked, i’ll have to get it ASAP!! Thanks, looks really cool!

Reactions: m63mia

Jeanca

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2011
Could you post a few more pictures? I’ve been waiting for a yellow case but this may be too light. I’ve been waiting for it to be at the store near me to see it in person.

Thank you!!

m63mia

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2015
Could you post a few more pictures? I’ve been waiting for a yellow case but this may be too light. I’ve been waiting for it to be at the store near me to see it in person.

Thank you!!

I will take pictures later tonight when I get out of work. It is a very light yellow but not bright. It’s really nice.

Jeanca

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2011
It’s definitely lighter, but i like it! I may have to go by and see if they have it since it says In Stock, but it wasn’t on display.

Thank you so much for the pictures!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.