Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fishera

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2009
could someone please check to see if e-trade mobile pro works? its free and kept crashing on older betas.

asoccorso

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2009
new york
new stuff and stuff gone

so mms is gone and tethering is still up and running well but the iphone does prompt you to contact at&t also in cellular data network settings there are alot more such as mms, visual voicemail, and cellular data. ill post pics in a few, by the way the new itunes does not let you update carrier files.

asoccorso

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2009
new york
phone works faster

i noticed that i cant zip through this new os much faster than i have before. also i havent noticed any network issues but we will see what tomorrow brings. by the way iphone still cant not be recognized in iphoto since i believe beta 3 for photo syncing from iphone to computer.

asoccorso

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2009
new york
:):)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 234
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 113
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 87

Zorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 14, 2006
Ohio
My apologies to the OP, this was the only such thread and this breaks Apple's 'one update per two weeks' tradition, so I simply assumed it was trolling.

bizzaregood

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2008
MA, US
we have a MMS UA PROF URL now soo im not sure if it will be possibly unless someoone somehow fins the url or makes the file on their own

asoccorso

macrumors newbie
Jan 16, 2009
new york
mms

if mms is not enabled in the os then changing the settings wont do anything. also there is an opt out attached to every iphone att plan so your most likely are not gonna get it unless you do some altering to your account, create an account with att media net then hopefully your good. mms only works on a certain data plan with some playing around with your phone and another phone but only on beta 1 and 2 and still youll need access to media net.

MacFly123

macrumors 68020
Dec 25, 2006
Heyyyy guess what!!!

SMS send sound is back!!!!

A find from bizzaregood and Cameron W

OH GOOOD! :D I didn't like that they took that out.

I am still using Beta 3 and it is very solid, I imagine 4 was even better, and now 5, seems like even right now it could be ready for prime time. What do you guys think? Any opinions on that matter?

bizzaregood

macrumors regular
Aug 31, 2008
MA, US
if mms is not enabled in the os then changing the settings wont do anything. also there is an opt out attached to every iphone att plan so your most likely are not gonna get it unless you do some altering to your account, create an account with att media net then hopefully your good. mms only works on a certain data plan with some playing around with your phone and another phone but only on beta 1 and 2 and still youll need access to media net.

there are people with it working though... and i have the updated carrier settings on there, so i think chaning those, should be like modifying the settings.

ltldrummerboy

macrumors 68000
Oct 15, 2007
How does this work with A2DP headphones? The built-in headphone controls (on the MOTOROKR S9 for instance) didn't control playback controls in previous betas. Have they improved/added support for this?

lostfan916

macrumors 6502a
Dec 23, 2007
NorCal
First beta where I feel that iPod.app is actually stable. About friggin time. Still have to use it in the FM transmitter tomorrow to be sure, but it feels nice.

Only thing I've noticed is that the photo options (like trash can) appear in landscape. They only appeared in portrait before.
wylk

Pooshka

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2008
Could anyone tell me what iPhone1,1 and iPhone1,2 mean? And why does it have to be a comma?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.