Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
(Without having read all 5 pages, yet)

Am I the only one who's quite sure the "loop" doesn't refer to watch bands? That, imho, would indeed be pretty lame as the headliner.

I call induction charging.

It's a play on words. Loop -- Infinity Loop where the event is held. Loop, a band. That's it. Plain and simple as Occam's Razor.

v0lume4

macrumors 68020
Jul 28, 2012
Plot twist: new Apple watch colors? Although to be honest, I have a hard time imaging new Apple Watch SKU's this close to an Apple Watch 2 release, if the rumors are true.

Mattsasa

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2010
Minnesota
The four iPhone colors are in the image. That should squash any rumors about bright pink or other colors on the SE.

I also take the "loop you in" tagline to mean we'll have a new Milanese Loop watch band.

Silver, space grey, gold, and rose gold MacBook Pros?

Reactions: Dydegu

Tthomas612

macrumors 65816
Aug 24, 2013
It better not. Worst iPhone design of them all.

Idk though I think they rank in the bottom 2, but maybe not the worst ... I still find the 3G and 3GS to be very very ugly. The original iPhone I liked, but the next two I didn't. The 4 and 4s I did like, but at first I hated the 5, but when the 5s rolled around I started loving that design.

The 6/6s just hasn't grown on me and neither has the 3G/3GS

Mildredop

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2013
LET'S GO!

ZCB6iSJ.gif

This just looks like Paul O'Grady to me.

NikeSG

macrumors member
Jan 5, 2015
No need for a conference for apple watch band / iPhone 5 SE releases. What a snoozefest.

Unless there is a Macbook Pro redesign along with Skylake.
There absolutely has to be.

Last edited:

Jess13

Suspended
Nov 3, 2013
The four iPhone colors are in the image. That should squash any rumors about bright pink or other colors on the SE.

I also take the "loop you in" tagline to mean we'll have a new Milanese Loop watch band.

Five colors. ;);)

Suspended
Dec 6, 2012
A disgruntled employee just gave away tim's passcode to his iphone -
Let - 3 letters
Us - 2 letters
Loop - 4 letters
You - 3 letters
In - 2 letters

Tim's passcode is clearly 32432.

:p:D:rolleyes::cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: yaxomoxay

Chupa Chupa

macrumors G5
Jul 16, 2002
I'm still mad they're making a 9.7 ipad pro just keep the air and just update the internals leave the ipad pro for the 12.9 size and 4 speakers.

Why would that make anyone mad? It's a name. And I don't know how 4 internal speakers make a table pro. I'd be perfectly thrilled with one really clear sounding speaker vs for tiny pin heads that emit something supposedly intelligible.

My conundrum is, will Apple make the new 10" a "pro" because it would require suspension of reality to call it "Air." I like the light feeling of the Air but also want the pencil. Will Apple give me my cake and let me eat it too? We'll see. (And I don't care what they call it if I can have both of these features in a 10")

BruceEBonus

macrumors 65816
Sep 23, 2007
Derbyshire, England
All this conjecture? Put a sock in it. An iSock to be exact. Come on Tim this is what they want!.

Yearrrrghh! Awesome! C'mon, man! Sock it to us! Yeah, baby! Whooohooooo! Yeah!

ISock! ISock! ISock!

Jess13

Suspended
Nov 3, 2013
LET'S GO!

ZCB6iSJ.gif

Ron Paul meme repurposed? Ron Paul with first iPhone, and rMBP :)

Ron Paul.png

Q: 'Siri, What Are Your Political Views?' A: Ron Paul

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/18/siri-ron-paul-apple_n_4296673.html

Regardless of your own political persuasion, apparently your iPhone is a libertarian.

Siri, the voice-activated personal assistant on Apple devices, pulls up the Wikipedia page of everyone's favorite libertarian, former Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, when asked "Siri, what are your political views?"

Try it yourself. It not only worked for the
YouTube video maker above, but also for dozens of people on Reddit and Facebook, as well as a few Huffington Post editors who tried it out.

We reached out to Apple for comment and will update if we receive it.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.