Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Huracan

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2007
Judaism isn't a race. Its a cult.

I spent a year selling Dead Sea products at an upscale location working with Israelis straight off the boat and they let me into their inner circle because I was a good salesman and taught me all their secrets and attitudes. I know exactly how they think and how they see white Christian Americans who are the backbone of this country.

We would be sitting there buttering up a customer acting all nice and exotic and patronizing and as soon as they leave they cuss them out under their breath after they took their money like the goyim that they were.

Did you spend any effort on trying to change their views, or were just content taking the money and looking the other way? I think we all have an obligation to educate our children in tolerance and to be better citizens and more accepting and/or tolerant of other people. The behavior you describe unfortunately is more common than it should be among all sort of groups. We should have a lot less muttering under our breath, but that applies to everyone.

blacktape242

macrumors 68000
Dec 17, 2010
Sacramento, CA
Good. No freebies for trump is sensible. He's insane, a giant baby, completely uninterested in truth or reason and is incredibly bad news. If I ran Apple I'd not support him either.

I can't wait for the televised debates though. He's going to get eviscerated.

this should be for ANY politician, his opposite is no better...

kildraik

macrumors 6502a
May 7, 2006
In general, I'm very tired of all of these lobbying entities, like colorforchange.com, or whatever it's called.

Quite honestly, in my Equinox-Gym lifestyle, I never run into any type of racism, discrimination, bias, or bigotry. It's magical. I love it. I'm always surrounded by sound, successful, loving, caring, charismatic, hardworking, tax-paying, entitlement-free PEOPLE. There is no such thing as race, sexuality, or gender in the world I PUT MYSELF IN.

I think all of these social issues really come down to classism.

In fact, from my general perspective, I see far more racism towards whites than any other demographic, and any racism I see in media comes down to the issue of class; the poorer individuals. They're the babies on Uncle Sam's tit, sucking as much out of him, for free. The illegals, the "poor me, I grew up poor so I'll always be poor, so let me eat McDonald's and get free healthcare," types, the people who make their sexuality their excuse to "be who they are," being the perfect media-driven stereotypes, etc. Even my partner, who was born/raised in Monterey, Mexico, and is Mexican, calls illegals "beaners," and, "wetbacks." It's hilarious.

It's funny, because it's all quite pathetic. People yearning to get more attention, more handouts, more " equality," (LOL!).

Well, I'll tell you what. I grew up poor. I worked my way to the top. I payed for my education in cash, and I didn't even start school until I was 22, and I'm almost 26. I've worked my ass off. I may be gay, but I dress, talk, and act like any respectable man would. I've never even considered to make my failures be excused by the, "I'm gay," or "I'm poor," or whatever cards. I don't make a fool out of myself, have stupid hair, talk with a (purely manufactured, in ALL cases) lisp, and quite frankly, Pride events and any gay event of any type are not only embarrassing, but the whole community is. What a ****ing joke, folks. I may be white, but my color has nothing to do with who I am, how I pursue life, or who I surround myself, because I'll tell you what: People are only as equal as they wish to be. It's 2016. I'm so tired of the pity parties, excuses, and embarrassments in the pool of the human race.

Grow up, constituents of The United States of America.

As I sit here in front of my 55" Curved 4K Samsung I use as my monitor, surrounded by tens of thousands of dollars in equipment for audio that I've bought myself, with zero debt under my belt, in my BADASS condo, clicking the "pay now," button to my now $560/month private healthcare bill, laughing with my Mexican partner about how Apple is turning into a political cluster**** (China, India, US Politics, etc), I grieve greatly for our future. Anybody who is their own person should as well.

We're voting Trump. He's brilliant. Scary brilliant. He's the only logical choice for us folks who actually do something, have careers, loathe war criminals, and think social-issues based terrorism is pathetic and SOOO 1984. (See what I did there?)

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading my rant. I had fun writing it. Now **** off.

Reactions: deuce1794

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2009
Look Cook, you want to be a politician, leave Apple and be a politician - focus on it. You want to be a CEO of a company dependent on innovation, then be a CEO - focus on it.

Right now you're making a mess of the latter to try to be the former.

And as for Trump, he's simply proposing that the number one job of the U.S. President is to look after the interests of the U.S. Citizen - be it in employment at the low-end (illegal immigration), the middle-class (H1-B visas), security in the border regions (illegal immigrants), or security from those groups that _consistently_ look to kill Americans (Radical Islamic Terrorists).
He said that Apple should be boycotted. Apple's just returning the favor.

Although Apple shouldn't be supporting anything Republican anyway considering the party's dismal record on gay rights.

Huracan

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2007
I have to say that I am surprised to see so many Trump apologists on this forum. I applaud Tim Cook and Apple for their political positions in the last few months. Also for defending privacy rights, strengthening the encryption protections of our devices. It makes me proud to have been an Apple consumer for years.

ThisIsNotMe

Suspended
Aug 11, 2008
I like how the media and companies like to create this bubble they live in using the word 'controversial' over and over again. If Trumps ideas were so "controversial" he wouldn't have received millions of votes.

Its funny. Clinton says she supports gay rights while taking in tens of millions of dollars from countries that execute gays. Never heard Trump say he wants to execute gays. In fact he has called this out.

The Democrats have been exploited poor voters year in and year out portraying this false dream the the government will pull them up instead of them pulling themselves out of poverty.

Legalization of 10+ million illegal immigrants will disproportionally impact the poor hispanic and african american communities that already struggle with astronomical unemployment. It won't be the white/asian tech workers that get displaced.

Clinton supports TPP and a massive increase it H1B visas. Its no wonder Apple or any tech company would be in bed with the Clinton campaign. Pure corruption.

Reactions: deuce1794 and tgara

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
Did you spend any effort on trying to change their views, or were just content taking the money and looking the other way? I think we all have an obligation to educate our children in tolerance and to be better citizens and more accepting and/or tolerant of other people. The behavior you describe unfortunately is more common than it should be among all sort of groups. We should have a lot less muttering under our breath, but that applies to everyone.

No I don't really judge people like that. All Im saying is that the scary thing is, these people share similar life outlooks to people who make the final choices in our media.

There isn't some committee out there that people vote and decide on what is good for our countries youth and what is moral and what is immoral and weather or not racial politics, the feminist agenda, extremist liberal theories and other complex issues are good to bombard our kids with.

Nobody ever agreed on this stuff, the world is split and there was never some sort of consensus after much deliberation and everyone agreed we should keep showing black men with white females in every single commercial to influence young girls into interracial sex.

They don't asses what is good for our country and work backwards to have the media fall in line with that thesis.

They asses what is making $$$ and work forwards to do as much as they can for profit and what they can get away with.

Its not a bunch of people who love America making these choices or the fathers of our sons and daughters.

On the contrary the people making these choices hate those American white males and their families.

So right now today if I had a problem with the way things are in the media, all I could do is 1) not watch, 2) convince other people not to watch. (an impossible mountain to climb and the jews know that, they count on that convenient paradigm)

Minorities continue to consume trash media and there will always be money in marketing to them. If you have a black guy and a white girl in an ad it will attract more attention and more money $ than some politically neutral casting.

Is it the right thing as far as society? is that what morals are best for America?

The answer is it doesnt matter, only profit and money does. We allow money to rule and dictate our society, not intelligent and influential leaders who care.

senseless

macrumors 68000
Apr 23, 2008
Pennsylvania, USA
Yes. Of course. If you're seen to be actively or passively supporting an extremist individual or campaign, it could be damaging to your business worldwide. Losing the custom of a few supporters of that extremist individual or campaign might be by far less damaging to to your bottom line.
Point taken. But it may have been better if they hadn't given freebies to either party in the first place. There are better charities to support.

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
Judaism isn't a race. Its a cult.

I spent a year selling Dead Sea products at an upscale location working with Israelis straight off the boat and they let me into their inner circle because I was a good salesman and taught me all their secrets and attitudes. I know exactly how they think and how they see white Christian Americans who are the backbone of this country.

We would be sitting there buttering up a customer acting all nice and exotic and patronizing and as soon as they leave they cuss them out under their breath after they took their money like the goyim that they were.

Ah huh... Well now that I've confirmed you're a White Supremacist, I'm going to just go ahead and ignore you from this point on.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
In general, I'm very tired of all of these lobbying entities, like colorforchange.com, or whatever it's called.

Quite honestly, in my Equinox-Gym lifestyle, I never run into any type of racism, discrimination, bias, or bigotry. It's magical. I love it. I'm always surrounded by sound, successful, loving, caring, charismatic, hardworking, tax-paying, entitlement-free PEOPLE. There is no such thing as race, sexuality, or gender in the world I PUT MYSELF IN.
so your gym is full or rich white guys huh?

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2009
Trump is the best and only possible chance we have to fix things and we need major changes. He's the only one aggressive and strong and bold enough to do something significant.
Oh please. What would we all do if Trump had never been born? You are making him out to be some sort of superhero. Considering his fraudulent con jobs, bankruptcies and decision to farm out jobs to other countries and non-citizens, I'd say considering him some sort of savior may just be a wee bit overstated.

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010

I think all of these social issues really come down to classism.

In fact, from my general perspective, I see far more racism towards whites than any other demographic, and any racism I see in media comes down to the issue of class; the poorer individuals. They're the babies on Uncle Sam's tit, sucking as much out of him, for free. The illegals, the "poor me, I grew up poor so I'll always be poor, so let me eat McDonald's and get free healthcare," types, the people who make their sexuality their excuse to "be who they are," being the perfect media-driven stereotypes, etc. Even my partner, who was born/raised in Monterey, Mexico, and is Mexican, calls illegals "beaners," and, "wetbacks." It's hilarious.

It's funny, because it's all quite pathetic. People yearning to get more attention, more handouts, more " equality," (LOL!).

Well, I'll tell you what. I grew up poor. I worked my way to the top. I payed for my education in cash, and I didn't even start school until I was 22, and I'm almost 26. I've worked my ass off. I may be gay, but I dress, talk, and act like any respectable man would. I've never even considered to make my failures be excused by the, "I'm gay," or "I'm poor," or whatever cards. I don't make a fool out of myself, have stupid hair, talk with a (purely manufactured, in ALL cases) lisp, and quite frankly, Pride events and any gay event of any type are not only embarrassing, but the whole community is. What a ****ing joke, folks. I may be white, but my color has nothing to do with who I am, how I pursue life, or who I surround myself, because I'll tell you what: People are only as equal as they wish to be. It's 2016. I'm so tired of the pity parties, excuses, and embarrassments in the pool of the human race.

Grow up, constituents of The United States of America.

As I sit here in front of my 55" Curved 4K Samsung I use as my monitor, surrounded by tens of thousands of dollars in equipment for audio that I've bought myself, with zero debt under my belt, in my BADASS condo, clicking the "pay now," button to my now $560/month private healthcare bill, laughing with my Mexican partner about how Apple is turning into a political cluster**** (China, India, US Politics, etc), I grieve greatly for our future. Anybody who is their own person should as well.

We're voting Trump. He's brilliant. Scary brilliant. He's the only logical choice for us folks who actually do something, have careers, loathe war criminals, and think social-issues based terrorism is pathetic and SOOO 1984. (See what I did there?)

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading my rant. I had fun writing it. Now **** off.

Excellent and brilliant reply.

I have noticed this about peoples opinions; they are always limited by the experience they have in their own class.

Like people don't realize their experience is different than everyone else. And some people can be chronically disconnected.

Especially white liberal cucks who bend over and try to put down their own race, because they secretly feel pity on a whole race of people.

Meanwhile on the other side of the country is some white kid who goes to an all black school and people treat him like crap because the media says its time to be reverse racist. Or he cant get girls because all the girls at his school are brainwashed into thinking he has a small pee-pee by the media or commercials and TV shows always showing the "dumb white guy" character.

And this is all the world as seen by people who hate us.

Reactions: kildraik

Bobby Corwen

macrumors 68030
Jul 16, 2010
Oh please. What would we all do if Trump had never been born? You are making him out to be some sort of superhero. Considering his fraudulent con jobs, bankruptcies and decision to farm out jobs to other countries and non-citizens, I'd say considering him some sort of savior may just be a wee bit overstated.

False on all accounts, (or at least thats not how I would choose to summarize what he is about)

If you are not informed or you have only heard about Trump from the media, watch this History channel documentary to catch up on why he has the perfect spirit to be our President.

Please stop posting nonsense about Trump until you have learned his long and brilliant story.

We would be lucky to have him serve us as president. He is a gift to this country and our only hope to turn things around.

This is the type of stuff that when people learn about Trump, it makes all you naysayers sound ignorant. Educate yourselves before you go on with your hateful tirades that only serves to bolster his following.

Renzatic

Suspended
Ah huh... Well now that I've confirmed you're a White Supremacist, I'm going to just go ahead and ignore you from this point on.

You know, I've always argued against the use of the ignore feature. Always thought it was a little too passive aggressive for my taste.

Bobby Corwin is very quickly challenging my notions concerning its use. At the very least, it'd be good for my sake, since it'd keep me from saying what every fiber of my being is practically screaming for me to say, and would end up earning me, at the very least, another suspension.

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 65816
Apr 20, 2009
Trump is disruptive to the system. Jobs loved the guy. Cook on the other hand is just an establishment enforcer protecting vested interest. Ironic how the roles have changed.

Cannot wait to see President's Trump visit to the new Apple campus in a few years. He'll blow the Apple execs out of the water having more knowledge of their business than themselves. It'll be just like William Wallace speaking better Latin than Longshanks.
Well now, that was a nice work of fiction. Not sure which is the most outlandish part...that Trump would be President, that he would visit Apple, or that he would know anything at all about the business much less be an expert on it. Too funny.

2010mini

macrumors 601
Jun 19, 2013
More social conditioning from the liberal left wing political agenda.

Why don't any conservatives have any socially influential technology empires and entertainment monopolies?

I guess they want to turn off half the world to buying their products.

The attempt at social brainwashing doesnt fool me and it strikes me as unprofessional from a tech company. They have lost a lot of my respect due to inappropriate political agendas.

So if they supported your point of view they would be good and retain your respect?

Only the left attempts to socially brainwash the masses? The Right always has the answers?

Personally I would rather for-profit companies stay OUT of politics.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
This is the type of stuff that when people learn about Trump, it makes all you naysayers sound ignorant. Educate yourselves before you go on with your hateful tirades that only serves to bolster his following.
great to have someone that lied 72 times in a hour? that maybe cheating on his taxes that insults everyone?

doelcm82

macrumors 68040
Feb 11, 2012
Florida, USA
Point taken. But it may have been better if they hadn't given freebies to either party in the first place. There are better charities to support.
To get back to "in the first place", I imagine you'd have to go back quite a few years.
Apple has traditionally donated technology and cash to both Republican and Democratic conventions, although no funding was provided to the 2012 Democratic event after the party decided against taking corporate donations.
I don't know how far back it goes, but when you exclude 2012, but still call it a "tradition", that suggests they did it two or more times before. So at least 2008 and 2004.

Huracan

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2007
No I don't really judge people like that. All Im saying is that the scary thing is, these people share similar life outlooks to people who make the final choices in our media.

There isn't some committee out there that people vote and decide on what is good for our countries youth and what is moral and what is immoral and weather or not racial politics, the feminist agenda, extremist liberal theories and other complex issues are good to bombard our kids with.

Nobody ever agreed on this stuff, the world is split and there was never some sort of consensus after much deliberation and everyone agreed we should keep showing black men with white females in every single commercial to influence young girls into interracial sex.

They don't asses what is good for our country and work backwards to have the media fall in line with that thesis.

They asses what is making $$$ and work forwards to do as much as they can for profit and what they can get away with.

Its not a bunch of people who love America making these choices or the fathers of our sons and daughters.

On the contrary the people making these choices hate those American white males and their families.

So right now today if I had a problem with the way things are in the media, all I could do is 1) not watch, 2) convince other people not to watch. (an impossible mountain to climb and the jews know that, they count on that convenient paradigm)

Minorities continue to consume trash media and there will always be money in marketing to them. If you have a black guy and a white girl in an ad it will attract more attention and more money $ than some politically neutral casting.

Is it the right thing as far as society? is that what morals are best for America?

The answer is it doesnt matter, only profit and money does. We allow money to rule and dictate our society, not intelligent and influential leaders who care.

Thanks for your attempts at clarifying your position. I don't think we need a messianic leader to save us from anything. I like the freedoms of thought and speech the constitution affords us. We need more critical thinking, and for that we need better information and more clarity. Most of the manipulation happens through obfuscation of facts and through emotional manipulation. My analysis of Trump is mostly based on his whole life. I have never seen him doing anything nice for anybody but himself through his life. Seems to me the embodiment of megalomania and egomania. That he is showing some love recently for veterans doesn't help much. I am a person who can change his mind about people.

There was a time years ago where I thought Bill Gates wasn't doing enough good with his money. Now if I saw him I would probably get on my knees and kiss his feet. I understand that some business people they first have to make the money before they can spend it in philanthropy. Trump doesn't strike me as a person who has any empathy for other human beings. I beg you to look at his life a bit critically. I think he is just stoking hate and fear on people to serve his own personal goals. There is not much in his life that shows me he really cares about other people outside his family or the country in general.

mozumder

macrumors 65816
Mar 9, 2009
Trump and his supporters hate America, a liberal country. They are defeated people and do not belong in this country.

They should find another country that will accept them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.