Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iBLAKEE

macrumors 6502
Jan 16, 2008
CALL THEM NOW!!! They may need to manually rerun your credit card. If you don't you may find your order cancelled! They did that with me and told me had I not told them to rerun it, the order could have been cancelled. But because they did rerun it, I kept my original place in line.

I've never been able to get through with the web team. A regular rep (dialed 611) said my order looked fine and was processing through the system fine... I've called the web team with the direct number and I'm on hold now. I'll let you know what they say.

phr34k

macrumors member
Jun 17, 2008
Atlanta
I got a confirmation email and order number through at&t at 12:45 am after finalizing my order at 5:40 yesterday(in store). Today when I check it im getting an error saying the information isnt listed. Not too worried considering I got that email confirming and havent gotten one canceling my order. I really dont care if i get the thing on launch day as long as I get it.

Guy Mancuso

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2009
I just received mine also . I ordered at 2 am Arizona time. E-mail must have went around the globe a few times. LOL

MacAndMic

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2009
Just received my confirmation email from AT&T, it only took 39 hours considering I placed the order at 6am EST yesterday.

I do like this part of it though.

"Thank you for your order. Your iPhone4 pre-order has been received and is being processed in the order it was received"

I would think that I should be good to go for a 24th delivery. If not, no sweat, I know at least that my order is not sitting in limbo.

troutspinner

Beez13

macrumors member
Jun 16, 2010
Boca Raton, Fl
Just received my confirmation email from AT&T, it only took 39 hours considering I placed the order at 6am EST yesterday.

I do like this part of it though.

"Thank you for your order. Your iPhone4 pre-order has been received and is being processed in the order it was received"

I would think that I should be good to go for a 24th delivery. If not, no sweat, I know at least that my order is not sitting in limbo.

troutspinner

:) Agreed. This is very good news. Whoo hoo!!!!!! Girls tend to be overdramatic. LOL!!!!!

dontworry

Suspended
Mar 18, 2010
It's pushing 30 hours and still no confirmation email.

yea, me too. ATT sure was quick to renew my contract and send me an email survey request about my recent upgrade with Justin in-store. I called and he told me that everything looked like it was on-track. Credit card is pending so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.:cool:

Guy Mancuso

macrumors 6502a
Mar 28, 2009
The good news is i have another one sitting at the Apple store on the 24th. I checked with At&T today to activate that one for my daughter it is 399 since her update is not until next year. I going to sell her 3g and my 3gs and maybe have enough funds to get her the new one. Being on a 3g is not that speedy.

mzd

macrumors 6502a
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
my order status just went from processing to attention! :(
guess i have to call in the morning. still no email, confirmation or otherwise. i just have the confirmation number. my order went through at 11:30AM on the 15th.

Muncle

macrumors member
Apr 16, 2007
What's the number to call support? My credit card was charged the morning I preordered, but I've checked it again, and the charge is gone and my money is back into my available funds!

Should I be worried that my order got cancelled?

Suspended
Apr 4, 2009
Does the confirmation email come from Apple with the subject Acknowledgment?

Thanks

Ethan

KidStallyn

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2008
ok....so im feeling better that my order went through. finally ended up on the ATT regular site, not just premier. Also, there is a pending charge of $329 on my credit card that I used from AT&T.

Hopefully this means I'll get it on the 24th. Everything says back ordered in the status, which I've gathered from other threads means it will stay that way until it actually ships on the 23rd.

zoman504

macrumors regular
May 10, 2010
Finally received a confirmation email an hour ago thanking me for my order and that no further actions required. Ordered yesterday around 6AM from ATT online. Card has already been charged and order status says 1QTY Ordered...hoping I can breathe a sigh of relief!

Psyclone

macrumors newbie
Apr 20, 2010
ordered through AT&T ~ 3 am 6/15 then got confirmation email 6:25 pm 6/16. AT&T site says my order is "In progress". Here's hoping...

kirchnrd

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2009
My cc just showed pending charges, so I went to the premier tracking an d was still processing. I then went to the regular order status, and it is now there... But shows as backordered. Not sure when I will get it, but now I know it is on order.

asdad123

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2010
So uhhhh, I just realized this, but my order number on the premier site is different than the order number that shows up on the regular ATT site. Is that a problem or does anyone else have this too?

What should I do about this?

hokiepokie07

macrumors 6502a
Jun 20, 2009
I ordered mine yesterday, but on their website it states I ordered on June 16. Guess I will get mine on the second batch?

mikemanblah

macrumors regular
Jul 15, 2009
capturexn.png

Ordered around 12:30 pacific time yesterday, does this mean i get the second batch?

drewc1138

macrumors 6502
Jun 30, 2007
capturexn.png

Ordered around 12:30 pacific time yesterday, does this mean i get the second batch?

I want to know this too. I ordered about the same time and mine says order was placed on 6/16. Thing is, I even printed off the confirmation page that says that I will receive it on June 24.

topher2889

macrumors regular
Jun 1, 2007
Wisconsin
I ordered mine at 9AM central time yesterday and I still cannot see the order status on the regular AT&T order status page. Guess they are not doing them in any particular order? I just called Business Care and they couldn't find my order anywhere (he said he was using the same system that customers can access on the regular AT&T order page). He even had a list of customer names and addresses searching for my order but it wasn't to be found. It'll have been 48 hours tomorrow morning and it is getting kinda ridiculous that my order is still floating somewhere on the "Premier Imaginary Order Island" sigh let's just hope they make good on their promise from the Premier Order confirmation page:
Orders will ship on a first-come, first-served basis.

Here's hoping...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.