Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stacked

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2012
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but on my iPhone when i try and search for apps it keeps saying "The App Store is temporarily unavailable. Try again later"

It's been like this all day. I can still download apps if I go through featured or categories but I just can't search for anything.

lsutigerfan1976

macrumors 68030
Sep 14, 2012
That happened to me earlier. I didn't do anything special though. I just waited a bit, and it cleared up by itself.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this issue but on my iPhone when i try and search for apps it keeps saying "The App Store is temporarily unavailable. Try again later"

It's been like this all day. I can still download apps if I go through featured or categories but I just can't search for anything.
Some people have been experiencing App Store issues over the past number of days: [Problem] The AppStore is temporarily unavailable

Stacked

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 9, 2012
So I was on the call with Apple Support and right before my case was escalated further up the chain they asked me to do a complete restore and set up as new without using my backup.

It worked...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.