Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How many Apple Watch bands do you own? OEM only.

• One band only.

Votes: 424 16.9%
  • 2/4

Votes: 904 36.0%
  • 5/8

Votes: 505 20.1%
  • 9/12

Votes: 171 6.8%
  • 12/15

Votes: 98 3.9%
  • 16/20

Votes: 71 2.8%
  • more than 20

Votes: 210 8.4%
  • more than 50

Votes: 61 2.4%
  • more than 100

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • more than 200

Votes: 25 1.0%
  • more than 250

Votes: 4 0.2%
  • more than 300

Votes: 3 0.1%
  • more than 400

Votes: 1 0.0%
  • more than 500

Votes: 2 0.1%
  • more than 600

Votes: 3 0.1%

• Total voters

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
Is the demand for the plum sport band that high or is it lack of supply? Ship date out till end of Jan, beginning of Feb now o_O

• Wow
Reactions: mikedop

ChrisBe69

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi
I’m currently trying to complete my collection with older band as I have my AW since october 2019.
Looking at Ebay I came across Chargestore which has many of the band I want, but I’ m not sure if they are genuine ? Did any of u already bought some from this seller ?
Sorry for my english, frenchy here :)

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: geekiemac

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
Hi
I’m currently trying to complete my collection with older band as I have my AW since october 2019.
Looking at Ebay I came across Chargestore which has many of the band I want, but I’ m not sure if they are genuine ? Did any of u already bought some from this seller ?

Thank you in advance.
Yes we’ve spent thousands with him collectively. He’s the best. All OEM, some prototypes, and he’s up-front about defects.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
Hi

Thank you in advance.
I can vouch for him as well. Super friendly guy. All the bands I’ve gotten from him are genuine. As @athousandbands mentioned, he even has bands nobody else does, like some occasional prototypes and Olympics bands. Even S/M Hermès bands, which literally don’t exist elsewhere.

Reactions: PaladinGuy

ChrisBe69

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2020
How does he manage to have those super rare band ? Does he work on the factory or something like that ?

Totalshock

macrumors 6502
Mar 20, 2003
Tarana (to locals...)
Hi

Thank you in advance.

Piling on here — Chargerstore is legit. Great seller. Great products. Great service. Is Chargerstore popular around here? Well, let’s just say I’m pretty sure the people in this thread have collectively paid for the Chargerstoreling’s graduate degrees.

Totalshock

macrumors 6502
Mar 20, 2003
Tarana (to locals...)
One of these days one of us whales is going to hop a plane to China and have our Bruce Wayne-visits-Ra’s al Ghul moment and buy the proprietor his favorite adult beverage and get all the secrets.

In the before days, I used to find myself in Hong Kong quite regularly — a few times a year on average. I believe Chargie is based in Shenzhen... I’m pretty sure that’s a 30-minute ferry ride from HKG.

Reactions: Swenyly and mikedop

Totalshock

macrumors 6502
Mar 20, 2003
Tarana (to locals...)
So out of curiosity — do any of you store your sport loops rolled up into a wheel, or do you all store them flat/folded in half?

If there are any rollers out there, curious if you’ve noticed any creasing or other side effects of keeping them rolled up like that?

I think rolling would be really space-effective in the little drawers that house my bands, but I’m concerned about that for some reason. I’m not sure why I’m concerned storing them rolled will result in creasing or an unwanted curl effect, when storing them folded over at the half-way point as I do now clearly does no such thing.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
So out of curiosity — do any of you store your sport loops rolled up into a wheel, or do you all store them flat/folded in half?

If there are any rollers out there, curious if you’ve noticed any creasing or other side effects of keeping them rolled up like that?

I think rolling would be really space-effective in the little drawers that house my bands, but I’m concerned about that for some reason. I’m not sure why I’m concerned storing them rolled will result in creasing or an unwanted curl effect, when storing them folded over at the half-way point as I do now clearly does no such thing.
I store them velcroed in half. I find that rolling them leaves some of the fibers stuck flat to the band where the plastic lug pushes into it.

Reactions: CodeRaven

tntmnz

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2020
San Francisco
Hi

Thank you in advance.

I can vouch for him too. I’ve bought bands from him before my most recent purchase was 2 weeks ago, and they are legit. We call him chargie in the forums.

Nimbus134

macrumors regular
Feb 20, 2020

I think rolling would be really space-effective in the little drawers that house my bands, but I’m concerned about that for some reason. I’m not sure why I’m concerned storing them rolled will result in creasing or an unwanted curl effect, when storing them folded over at the half-way point as I do now clearly does no such thing
My kids had a blast one day doing this. It was handy to get all of them worn but I didn’t keep them this way. After I wore one I’d Velcro it back in half like before. Seemed to me like it wouldn’t be best for long term storage but I don’t know for sure.
E5A5E823-0CC8-4356-9F1E-B6900D780155.jpeg

tntmnz

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2020
San Francisco

I was on the same boat as you. I rolled them up, i didn’t notice any issues with it. Eventually i got annoyed that everytime i want to use it i have to straighten it out and everytime i store it i have to roll it back. I got more storage for it and now i just fold it to where i usually wear my apple watch.

FenC

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2016
Wellington, New Zealand
Late to the party, but another Chargie vote from me. I'd add that his pricing is very fair also IMO, especially with free shipping which makes a big difference for those of us not in the US.

In fact I snapped my wife up one of those Black / Platinum or whatever it will be called when a name is bestowed by the grand council just this morning.

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
Late to the party, but another Chargie vote from me. I'd add that his pricing is very fair also IMO, especially with free shipping which makes a big difference for those of us not in the US.

In fact I snapped my wife up one of those Black / Platinum or whatever it will be called when a name is bestowed by the grand council just this morning.
Hi, chief of the naming council here.

I haven’t picked one up. I only spring for 44’s. If it’s not Pure Platinum, our next guess would be Wolf Gray.

Reactions: CodeRaven and FenC

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
and the dragon fruit I couldn’t find anywhere,

Reactions: geekiemac

ChrisBe69

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2020

Yes, that the one I bought ;)

Reactions: CodeRaven
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.