All Devices iOS 13 Speculation Thread [Merged]

ram130

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2013
552
325
New York
Yeah code merge completed. Tomorrow is G2G if no internal show stoppers during testing. But let’s see, haven’t heard anything yet about a delay. My original date from a few days ago still stands. Tuesday.
 

roncron

macrumors 6502a
Aug 15, 2011
516
640
It's now 4 weeks since Apple released iOS 13.3.1 beta 1.

Any theories about why it's taking so long to get either a second beta or an official public release of 13.3.1? Yes, I know everything slows down over the holidays. But still.
 

bigjnyc

macrumors 603
Apr 10, 2008
6,396
3,467
It's now 4 weeks since Apple released iOS 13.3.1 beta 1.

Any theories about why it's taking so long to get either a second beta or an official public release of 13.3.1? Yes, I know everything slows down over the holidays. But still.
Probably a combination of the holidays, the O2 signal issue, and something else that the public is probably not aware of.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jayderek

Channelsurfer63

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2019
8
7
Vancouver BC
Probably a combination of the holidays, the O2 signal issue, and something else that the public is probably not aware of.
Yes, most likely.
To me, also hoping for a release today (01/14) the longer delay period raises my hopes for a build that is far better than what we've seen thus far. More than once despite my wish to stay on a release build, I've found myself climbing back aboard the beta train in hopes of answers to some bug or issue that detracts from my enjoyment of my iPhone.
Knowing that beta releases often have issues that get resolved prior to wide release has not been the case thus far in my experience so far with iOS 13. Seems the whole thing is all some kind of bad dream and I want my sense of happiness and contentment with Apple back. I know it will get better.
 

norm2816

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2016
146
98
Watch 13.3.1 gets skipped altogether, and we get 13.3.2 beta 1 Today 😊 because it's 🍎
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: chillip

chillip

macrumors 65816
Mar 16, 2013
1,194
532
Big money on some sort of update tonight whether final release or beta 2. I would be surprised if there was another beta mind.
 

s2mike

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2015
906
867
I’m thinking today is the day.

I’m guessing it’ll be 13.3.1 Beta 2, but I’d rather have 13.4 Beta 1.
 

mattburley7

macrumors 68040
Oct 13, 2011
3,216
607
no idea if anything is happening today either.

if we get 13.3.1 public release then we should be getting macOS, watchOS, tvOS, homepodOS? all in just one beta.