iPhone 6S>iPhone7

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by calaverasgrande, Sep 8, 2016.

1. calaverasgrande macrumors 65816

calaverasgrande

I'm going to go buy a 6S next week because... earphones.
    Who is with me?
    I'm not even slightly kidding. I like the headphones I own. I am not screwing around with a fiddly adapter to use my headphones. As a plus I can get a maxed out 6s now for a fair bit less than a 7 with a contract renewal with my current carrier.
    On the negative, I really like the black iPhones and wish they met my needs.

2. Oridus macrumors 6502a

3. JayIsAwesome macrumors 65816

JayIsAwesome

That'll definitely stick it to Dr. Phil Schiller

4. calaverasgrande thread starter macrumors 65816

calaverasgrande

If I could express my emotional reaction to anyone at Apple it would probably be Ive or Cook.
    I kind of like Schiller for some reason. He seems reasonable. And he seems like an IT guy.
    Ive just annoys me, and is so obsessed with form over function it is kind of shocking and strange.
    Cook seems nice, but I am not happy with quite a lot of Apple's movements, and the buck stops with him.
    Though to be fair, Google and Microsoft are behaving almost psychotic in comparison.
    I do not think anyone at Apple will give a damn about my purchase. It is not a protest vote or anything like that. I am simply buying last years model because it works for me. The new one is a can of spam at vegetarian potluck.

5. Jimmy James macrumors 68040

I'm also looking for a 6s. It's the best deal going. The removal of the headphone jack is the deciding factor for me, where otherwise I would pony up for the 7.

I don't say that to slag the 7. Waterproofing, camera, battery life, eliminating the home button. There's some meaningful improvements and I think it's a great phone.