Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Porco

macrumors 68040
Mar 28, 2005
Good luck to all who wanted to get one.

Great price for a great iPhone which for those who prefer relatively smaller iPhones with headphone sockets, no camera bulge, no notch, and retaining TouchID just still cannot be beaten by anything Apple have released since.

Mac 128

macrumors 603
Apr 16, 2015
nice just order a space grey 128gb

space grey 128gb is all gone

128 GB gray gone in 60 seconds!

Space Gray 128GB is sold out. Picked up a 32GB.

All 128GB are sold out. I missed it again!

SOB, can i get a push notification the next time this happens. I want a 128GB Space Gray, and I've missed this sale twice now.....ugh!

missed getting a 128gb space gray by that much...

what am i supposed to do, check endlessly?

Ugh! Me too!

I'm really torn, but the 32GB is way to limited even as a backup. My 5S is 64GB and is otherwise fine as a backup. I really want to swap out my 64GB SE with a 128GB, and use the 64GB SE as my backup.

But now there's hope. I guess I will be checking every day now.

rdy0329

macrumors 6502a
Mar 20, 2012
Got SG 32GB as travel phone. Always wanted to experiment with getting one even when it was launched.

Marlor

macrumors regular
Jun 21, 2005
Me too, I've created Google News alert for "Iphone SE" keyword.
I’ve been doing the same for more than a year now.

Don’t get your hopes up.

My iPhone SE is getting on in age now, but hopefully it will last another year or two.

Then, if Apple doesn’t release a new, reasonably-sized phone again, I’ll be forced to switch to Android. The Sony compact phones are quite reasonable in terms of size, despite the larger screen.

KPandian1

macrumors 65816
Oct 22, 2013
I'm really torn, but the 32GB is way to limited even as a backup. My 5S is 64GB and is otherwise fine as a backup. I really want to swap out my 64GB SE with a 128GB, and use the 64GB SE as my backup.

Every variation and size sold out!

Does Apple do such notifications like MacRumors?

tallii4

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2017
Definitely. It makes me think of the iPad mini, Apple ultimately left behind the smaller form factor that we all appreciate, and have moved on the larger displays, but that’s not what everybody wants. I think Apple is under the notion that by expanding their product line by offering phones with a 4 inch display and an iPad mini, it offers something for everyone. So hopefully we see the mini refreshed in 2019, and maybe an SE 2 as well.
Ugh I miss the iPad mini. I could hold it in one hand. It fit in a small purse for travel instead of needing a backpack. But with the 4th gen being the most recent and costing nearly as much as the brand new iPad, I'd be a moron to buy it.

Vilis2013

macrumors newbie
Apr 13, 2016
Ugh I miss the iPad mini. I could hold it in one hand. It fit in a small purse for travel instead of needing a backpack. But with the 4th gen being the most recent and costing nearly as much as the brand new iPad, I'd be a moron to buy it.

My 1st gen Ipad Mini is still working well, I use it at the gym. These are pretty cheap on Ebay.

KPandian1

macrumors 65816
Oct 22, 2013
All are models available again
[doublepost=1548296600][/doublepost]
All are available now

Thank you, yes, they are.

How did you get this info apart from refresh every few minutes? I checked 15 minutes ago!
[doublepost=1548296967][/doublepost]And, gray 128 GB gone!

Shipments from India must be coming in fast.

Reactions: cecil444

TracesOfArsenic

macrumors 6502a
Feb 22, 2018
The answer is, no one knows...so stop acting like the SE is some huge hit.
I've not said anything about its popularity so don't throw a red herring in there. All I've done is ridicule your logic in comparing a non flagship phone that was a few years old and discontinued last year with brand new flagship models.

Reactions: Oldfash33

Cosmosent

macrumors 68020
Apr 20, 2016
La Jolla, CA
Never thought about this before, but it's actually quite important.

Now that AAPL won't be reporting iPhone Unit Sales anymore, they don't need to worry anymore about their ASP number.

The ASP has never been reported, but was always easily calculated.

Now / soon, it could be almost impossible to figure out.

The gist of this is that AAPL can "now" get back to selling Good Value iPhones !

IMO, the 7+ was the last such iPhone.

A new SE @ $249 USD also qualifies as such.

I "suspect" we'll soon see a new (design) iPhone (OR two) in the $649 USD range.

Ideally, one being a 5" version of the 8+ with an A12 & 4 GB of DRAM ... call it the 8s+.

Would be AAPL's first-ever 5" iPhone, & would very-likely quickly pick-up the slack left by the XR.

BTW, I own & use both a 7+ & XR.

Anyone who thinks Peak iPhone is behind us doesn't know the market ... AAPL simply Over Played their Hand by moving the iPhone product line so Upscale ... it "may" take ousting the current CEO to correct the mess, but there is lots of opportunity for AAPL @ the $649 USD & below level.

subjonas

macrumors 603
Feb 10, 2014
As of 6:58pm PST, all colors available in 32gb. Only rose gold in 128gb.

I hope the one I want comes back. :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.