Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
btw.. do we have to go round introducing ourselves with our aliases from MR forums?? that would be weird lol
:rolleyes:
The fancy dress – the idea is you come as your avatar – makes things a lot easier when it comes to recognising folk. It does have its downsides, mind... I came a cropper last year after falling off my base after a few beers, and those members who don't have 'tars have to spend the whole picnic out of sight – hidden behind trees and in bushes and stuff.

Of course, I'm not being serious. Please don't come dressed as your avatars.

anjinha

macrumors 604
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA
The fancy dress – the idea is you come as your avatar – makes things a lot easier when it comes to recognising folk. It does have its downsides, mind... I came a cropper last year after falling off my base after a few beers, and those members who don't have 'tars have to spend the whole picnic out of sight – hidden behind trees and in bushes and stuff.

Of course, I'm not being serious. Please don't come dressed as your avatars.

Awwww... That would be fun. :D

MWPULSE

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
London
Ah, this does indeed mean you must attend naked, in front of trees. We really like our pre-500 post participants.

hahahah lol.. im really sure that you like the pre 500 posters :p i will bring some distinctly awesome food instead of an avatar :)

kabunaru

Jan 28, 2008
Is it me or does it seem like almost every British person is a Mac user? Britain has so many Apple stores and almost every British person I have seen uses a Mac.
Sorry for off-topic post.

NC MacGuy

macrumors 603
Feb 9, 2005
The good side of the grass.
Oh yeahhh! This should be amusing:

Attachments

• screen-capture.png
    screen-capture.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 112

NC MacGuy

macrumors 603
Feb 9, 2005
The good side of the grass.
I'm trying to figure out what you're referring to, but.....??

So you're going fo sho?

I have been resisting going to a meeting in the U.K. tentatively scheduled for beginning of July. They've been to my place twice and it's kind of my turn to visit theirs. I thought maybe I could mix some business w. pleasure and make it worthwhile to crawl out from under my rock.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I have been resisting going to a meeting in Oxford tentatively scheduled for beginning of July. They've been to my place twice and it's kind of my turn to visit theirs. I thought maybe I could mix some business w. pleasure and make it worthwhile to crawl out from under my rock.

That kicks ass NC! You're no doubt going to have a blast with all those crazy EuroDemis™! Better charge all of your iPods!

EvanLugh

macrumors 68000
Aug 29, 2007
Developer land
I can't wait, it has been a while since I've used my portable swing. ....

I'm also using a different name, so you won't know who I am on here :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.