Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ukms

macrumors demi-god
Apr 21, 2015
Dubai, UAE
So far this is the winner of “Apple lover justifies a poorly made defective product” ?

One photo and everyone is in uproar as is typical on this forum ? .... “poorly made defective product” ... a big assessment from one photo.

why not wait and see the real world feedback ..... keep an open mind this maybe a problem it maybe not .... but don’t you think Apple tested this ?

Reactions: Thoradin

Expos of 1969

Contributor
Aug 25, 2013
One photo and everyone is in uproar as is typical on this forum ? .... “poorly made defective product” ... a big assessment from one photo.

why not wait and see the real world feedback ..... keep an open mind this maybe a problem it maybe not .... but don’t you think Apple tested this ?
Not for very long, no. Perhaps as well as they tested the butterfly keyboard :oops:

Reactions: Duncan68

circatee

Contributor
Nov 30, 2014
More than likely, this is aided by the silicone case.
If you ‘wipe’ the back of the case, does the ring disappear?

Wyvernspirit

macrumors 6502a
Jul 23, 2002
Massachusetts
Yes... waiting to order the 12 Pro Max in a few weeks.
But it works with my 11 pro Max as well.

Have you tested its charging capability compared to a standard qi charger? I saw a YouTube show that while the MagSafe could charge other qi enabled devices, it was much slower than a regular Qi charger.

jamezr

macrumors P6
Aug 7, 2011
US
Have you tested its charging capability compared to a standard qi charger? I saw a YouTube show that while the MagSafe could charge other qi enabled devices, it was much slower than a regular Qi charger.
I have tested it on my 11 Promax and it seems to charge faster than the regular wireless chargers I have at home

Reactions: Wyvernspirit
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.