Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flapperdink

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2009
Has anybody who ordered from AT&T for home delivery -- specifically from Premier -- gone from Backordered to something else that would indicate that the phone is at least being prepared to ship?

i don't think so. i'm in premier as well and mine still shows back-ordered. i've been searching these threads the past couple of days and haven't seen anyone mention a premier order that does not still say back-ordered. WTF? :(

NVMYZ28

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2009
I'm betting I get screwed.... I just noticed my AT&T order confirmation page shows order date: June 12th. Funny, I have my order confirmation email dated June 10th.

Originally I ordered as soon as possible from Apple.com store after WWDC, but canceled it to pick up on the bing.com rebate and ordered through AT&T on the 10th. Guessing that me re-ordering on the 10th bumped me to the back of the line, and they finagled my order to show the 12th so that I wasnt in time to get it by the 19th..... :( We'll see, but no shipping info yet.

I bet me porting a number to AT&T isnt helping speed things up either, I should have let them assign me a number and then ported my real number later.

TheCookie

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2008
Boston
Yep, same thing here. And the only reason I'm worried about it is because everyone here is worried about it, hah.

I ordered mine on the 8th and it went to shipped a grand total of an hour ago. Give it a few hours, I bet yours changes over too.

minw2005

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2009
Anyone using overnight shipping from apple has order status change?

I ordered on 8th eve from apple. Still shows not yet shipped. I am using overnight shipping maybe apple ships the ones with standard shipping method first.

Has anyone who also chose overnight shipping had any status change on your order?

renewed

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2009
Bemalte Blumen duften nicht.
I imagine it will ship on Thursday, therefore the overnight will allow you to get it on launch day.

It'll be rather humorous if the folks who paid standard shipping (free, right?) receive it on Friday as well since it shipped this morning for them. :p

Jeremy81

macrumors 6502
Dec 17, 2007
Oklahoma
Ordered the 8th still hasn't went to prepared for shipment. I'm not panicking yet but will be soon. I'm desperate for it since I got rid of my old iPhone and don't have anything else to use until it gets here.

capitanbuzo

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
I ordered on the 8th but had my ship date a day later than those who ordered after me... Oh well, doesn't make a difference. UPS apparently has not shipped my iPhone yet as it just shows an error.

BigOrangeSU

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2008
AT&T Direct Fulfillment Shipped, I think?? Pic Included

Hi-
I was wondering if anyone else's order status changed to what mine looks like. I never recieved a shipping email but the order status removed the iphone line and added a tracking number to the freight line. But it shows the freight as being in progress. Does anyone else's look like this?

Thanks

Attachments

• AT&T.jpg
    AT&T.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 324

JBaker122586

macrumors 65816
Jun 21, 2007
Mine is exactly the same except on mine the Freight line was removed and the iPhone line is still there.

There are also about 3 or 4 other threads about this.

t4ckevint

macrumors newbie
Jul 4, 2008
Yup. Me too.

Mine looks exactly the same. Same ship date and same weird "0 shipped" status, but I have a tracking # too.

Hooray! Now get it OUT THE DOOR, AT&T!
:)

CADer

macrumors 6502
Apr 24, 2007
Looks like we all should have ordered from APPLE cause I ordered mine on the 9th and have confirmation of it being shipped with tacking number as well!! Even says I can pre-sign for it!!

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 223

jpeg42

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2009
Orygun
Some of the posts on this forum would make a great social experiment:
"Stress and anxiety impact from the potential 24-48 hour delay of tiny electronic devices"

:)

Ashyukun

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2008
3GS Shipped!

I was rather shocked to get a notice from Apple that my 3GS (that I'm having shipped to me at work here on Friday since I'm 100 miles from the nearest Apple Store and my local AT&T stores are certifiably retarded) had shipped out this morning. From Shenzen, China. This should be interesting to track as it wings its way across the world to me....:D

Maclver

macrumors 68030
Nov 23, 2008
New Mexico
I was rather shocked to get a notice from Apple that my 3GS (that I'm having shipped to me at work here on Friday since I'm 100 miles from the nearest Apple Store and my local AT&T stores are certifiably retarded) had shipped out this morning. From Shenzen, China. This should be interesting to track as it wings its way across the world to me....:D

cool beans

Kadman

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2007
I could be wrong, but the timing of shipments & notification of said shipments may just be a byproduct of delivery times to your specific address. It "regular" shipping would be 4 days, they'll send it today. Three days to your house? they'll send it tomorrow. Again, pure speculation but this could just be shipping logistics as an art form...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.