Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coolfactor

macrumors 604
Jul 29, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I mean… I dont know what to say lol…. It’s like we already know everything that’s announced. Secrets haven’t been spoiled this bad in a while

Whoever is leaking details should be strung up by their toenails and tickled until they pee themselves. Rumours are fun, but actual, factual information ruins the anticipation.

Jonkil

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2022
Get rid of the notch on the iPhone and add a pig of a notch protruding out of the side of the watch ….. nice one apple, nice one.

Reactions: johnmarki

macgician

macrumors regular
Oct 22, 2015
I will probably stick with my AW 6 ( cellular) which still lasts 2 days for each battery recharge

glenncashuric

macrumors member
Jul 9, 2019
Wanna bet on that not happening?
I don't think it'll be made in sufficient quantities to merit a blowout price but in my opinion a $1,000 Apple Watch is prime for discounting, probably at the percentage of their prior "niche" product, the AirPods Max. Time will tell, but I'd lean toward taking that bet.

Reactions: HappyDude20

ProfessionalFan

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2016
The people clamoring for Ive are ignoring the fact that he was likely involved in this. They have been working on this Pro model for several years and he had been consulting with Apple still up until recently.

ProfessionalFan

macrumors 603
Sep 29, 2016
I don't think it'll be made in sufficient quantities to merit a blowout price but in my opinion a $1,000 Apple Watch is prime for discounting, probably at the percentage of their prior "niche" product, the AirPods Max. Time will tell, but I'd lean toward taking that bet.
Better chance there is still a shipping delay due to orders on it come Black Friday than it'll be a doorbuster as said above.

Reactions: paradox00

paradox00

macrumors 65816
Sep 29, 2009
Ugly AF, if it turns out to be as rendered here. And even if it's not, it seems like it'll be much more pricey than a "normal" 8. I'll likely just upgrade my 6 to an 8, if it represents a significant enough improvement... otherwise, I can wait another year.
If you haven’t considered giving up your Apple Watch for a Garmin, this probably isn’t intended for you, so you don’t have to like it.

Manatee

Contributor
Oct 20, 2003
Washington DC
I hope the band attachment points are more inboard from the edges of the watch case than they are on the other Apple watches. My wrists are thin, and even with my 45mm Apple Watch there’s a lot of daylight between the band and my wrist at the ends of the case.

Princejb134

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2012
Everyone on this website "omg ugly watch, steve would never allow this"
Everyone on launch day "omg the watch is amazing, so beautiful"

icwhatudidthere

macrumors 6502
Nov 3, 2019
~400 is already a tough pill if they actually double the price or more they are completely insane. I’m sorry a bulkier watch with ann extra button isn’t worth it.
Insane? You realize there are already Apple Watches that cost $800 right? The stainless and titanium watches are in that price range and the Hermes watches cost 3x.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.