Several iPhone X Owners Encountering Green Line on Display Due to Potential Hardware Defect

Discussion in 'MacRumors.com News Discussion' started by MacRumors, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Mswift5 macrumors newbie

Mswift5

My iPhone X 64gb space gray just deployed the green line issue this morning.

2. Marconelly macrumors 6502

Marconelly

How long did you have it? I'm very worried that this issue can possibly manifest at any time, for seemingly no reason, and after the phone has been working perfectly for a very long time. I just found out a friend had the same problem, which has renewed my worry about this.

3. iamkorombo macrumors newbie

I am also one of those unlucky to get that green line. Bought the phone less than a week ago.

4. AngryAppleUser macrumors newbie

AngryAppleUser

--- Post Merged, Feb 13, 2018 ---
    If you purchase your Apple phone from a carrier such as AT&T or Sprint they will tell you that they can not replace it at the Apple store. They will tell you that you will have to get your phone replaced by the carrier you purchase it from. This is exactly what I am going through right now at this time. So this post is misleading and is giving out the wrong information.