Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Eidorian

macrumors Penryn
Mar 23, 2005
Indianapolis
Please do it on the segway!
Please do it on the segway
Please do it on the segway
Please do it on the segway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Woz, I suggest everyone take a read of his book iWoz, its great!
Slowpoke here.

I want to see the Segway too. Why was it the first thing I thought of when I saw this article?

timish

macrumors regular
Jul 16, 2002
This guy is an embarrassment. He hasn't done anything useful in... how long? And now he's going to be an old, fat dork on a stupid TV show. Gee, that's really great.

oh, and what landmark products and multi billion dollar companies have you invented/founded in your lifetime?

Yeah, didn't think so.

habubauza

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2008
Maybe some of us can learn something from WOZ. Like turn off the computer, go out and enjoy life once in a while. Good for him.

cmwade77

macrumors 65816
Nov 18, 2008
I hope he ends up winning, just to show everyone that he can! I also agree with the previous poster, we can learn to turn off the computer and go out and enjoy life, which is something that I think a lot of us forget to do.

sflocal

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2008
Sure he may not be GQ material but he will be on a very popular and national TV show. He will be spending a lot of time with some totally hot dancing partner. He will most likely be in the best physical shape of his life at the end of the show. Oh, and he has more money than you pitiful critics will have in any amount of lifetimes.

You are so quick to pass judgement on him yet he has done more in his life than you pathetic people will do. He's not a loser. He just has different priorities. He may not have had much to do since he left Apple but I'm sure you would not even want to be in the same room with him when it comes to comparing life accomplishments.

I admire what he did. You folks criticizing him just go to show that the only place you belong is right back in your parent's basement.

Totally sad group of folks you are. Just goes to show the low-class you obviously grew up from.

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
Un-***ing-believable.........

crazy.gif

rickdollar

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2007
The good news is, a lot of people will get confused watching this and think Steve's health problems are resolved since "he's out there dancing!"

You wait and see...

You're right. I can already hear the confused conversation in living rooms across America. "That's weird. I thought...Huh? He sure gained his weight back. He's actually kinda fat."

DMann

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
surely this is a page 2 story?
if that?

A guy who no longer does anything important is going on reality TV in America?

If The Donald can do it, why not Woz? Perhaps this will raise the level of Woz recognition and awareness, if only slightly.

gnasher729

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
Wow, APPL hasn't got that low has it?

Don't know what you are talking about. APPL hasn't been trading for something like ten years now. If you're talking about AAPL, please explain a bit better what you mean.

And without Steve Wozniak, there would be no Apple, no Macintosh, no MacRumors.

cash4chaos

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2007
campbell ca
Lay off the Woz

The guy has a heart gold ! I used to clean his pool as a kid for my dad's swimming pool business . I Remember his game room, he had every cool video game of the the day. After cleaning his pool I would play for free !
Good luck Woz

pcorajr

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2007
surely this is a page 2 story?
if that?

A guy who no longer does anything important is going on reality TV in America?

There would be nothing important do do if it wasn't for Woz. Jobs was the Marketing /Desing brain behind Apple. Woz was the Hardware Genius.

While i do not trust wiki that much It states there that he is still part of apple and also a share holder. He also still talk to Jobs, So unless you know otherwise i would say he is still called upon or consulted for certain things in Apple.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.