Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stayfly2407

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 1, 2011
VA
For those who are looking to preorder for Verizon, I just left a Corporate Verizon store and happen to speak to a manager, they’ll have the new iPads on their app and website starting tomorrow. Other carriers may be the same.

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
For those who are looking to preorder for Verizon, I just left a Corporate Verizon store and happen to speak to a manager, they’ll have the new iPads on their app and website starting tomorrow. Other carriers may be the same.
Wonder if there will be any deals.

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
They may have a buy one get one deal. Just have to pay for that second line.
And perhaps upgrade to unlimited data. I'm on a tiered data plan with corporate discount that's more than sufficient for my usage. IIrc, unlimited would be an additional $80 (with same/existing devices) plus higher taxes and once I give up the old plan, there's no going back.

Jimpilot

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2014
No
And perhaps upgrade to unlimited data. I'm on a tiered data plan with corporate discount that's more than sufficient for my usage. IIrc, unlimited would be an additional $80 (with same/existing devices) plus higher taxes and once I give up the old plan, there's no going back.

Well I have three phone lines on unlimited and a watch. Don't really need cell service on my iPad, mostly in Wi-Fi area, but cost of adding would be $17 a month, so if the math works out for say a year or so I would go with Verizon and cancel Apple order.

Bwrin1

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
Indianapolis
Well I have three phone lines on unlimited and a watch. Don't really need cell service on my iPad, mostly in Wi-Fi area, but cost of adding would be $17 a month, so if the math works out for say a year or so I would go with Verizon and cancel Apple order.
Anyone know if there is a shipping thread for iPad Pro pre orders with Verizon?

Ctg44

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
When I was ordering mine it said it would be delivered 11/7. now when I check it says it will ship on 11/7, so I assume I’ll get it 11/9 now.

gr2gztch

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
The VerIzon orders seem to go in a cycle and I’m pretty sure it changes to that

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.