Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tak09

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
That's so messed up, I feel like my order was jacked from the begging and no one is really trying to help.:eek:

Not just you, it's almost ALL 16gb + in Space Grey and Gold. We've seen a couple ship, but very few. We all got a 10/14 delivery time no matter how quickly we ordered. My order was complete at 2:11am CST, and I still got a 10/14 date. My order number is also in the 2 millions, which makes no sense either. Something is up with the 16gb +'s. Only time will tell I guess...

ECJ

macrumors 6502a
Jul 5, 2006
Memphis, TN
no clue dude mine is E. i thought maybe it means something. dont really see anything else there of any use to me except for

{"locationCode":"D771001","userId":"ICONIC","errMessage":"","iconicStatus":"C","orderCluster":"E","applicationType":"I","orderNum":XXXXX,"orderType":"PS","regionId":"NY","saleType":"","agentData":null,"itemDetailsList":

did the E ship?
Neither have shipped yet.

S = South
E= East

it's of no use to you.

Thanks for the clarification.

flyin

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
progress

Ordered 9/12 12:15am PST. Confirmation 1:46am says delivery date 9/19

Finally today pre-order status changed to : in progress, check again tomorrow.
Credit card charged.

Looks like I will have the phone on Friday. Yay

joshualhiggins

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2014
I got a notification on My Verizon that said my new device had been detected!

This is the first sign of progress I've seen since ordering.

Anyone else get this?

PixieGirl

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2012
Not just you, it's almost ALL 16gb + in Space Grey and Gold. We've seen a couple ship, but very few. We all got a 10/14 delivery time no matter how quickly we ordered. My order was complete at 2:11am CST, and I still got a 10/14 date. My order number is also in the 2 millions, which makes no sense either. Something is up with the 16gb +'s. Only time will tell I guess...

wow..in the 2 millions? I ordered at 3:15 eastern and I'm in the 58k range.

projectfx

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
ok, here it goes...anyone with D771001 and shipping info/confirmation can you post start of order number? trying to gage where they are on shipping.

DJames76

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
Bay Area

Yeah you have to be right, something is messed up either they shipped so little amount of that configuration or there are massive delays in the production of that one. Something is whacked, anyways looks like I will be out hunting for one on Friday in the retail jungle so fun :(

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
I have 0 hope on that happening now... I am cancelling my pre order tomorrow at 3 am while in line at my verizon store

I would be careful. Store inventory is going to be extremely limited. Some smaller stores aren't getting anything. Medium sized stores are slated to get some of several variations. Larger stores a handful ofore variations. Don't shoot yourself in the foot. I wish you luck.

lienhart

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2013
Has anyone else's phone been held at a FedEx facility nowhere near them for days now? :( Mine hasn't budged since Saturday

projectfx

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2014
I'm in the same location and order.still no updates on my end. 128gb space grey

i did a search and saw at least a couple of people who had order numbers in the high 200,000 once was 284k and they got tracking at around 4pm...hope we are not far behind (i am 289k)...but at this point who knows.

tak09

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
wow..in the 2 millions? I ordered at 3:15 eastern and I'm in the 58k range.

Yeah, I have no idea how. I called the VZW rep to ask about it and the girl said "we sold them very quickly, so you must just have been the 2 millionth person". I calmly explained that Apple sold a TOTAL of 4 million in a day, so it is VERY unlikely that within 10 minutes of preorders opening, I was the 2 millionth Verizon person to buy an iPhone. She had no response…

Did you order a 16gb + as well?

PixieGirl

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2012
Yeah, I have no idea how. I called the VZW rep to ask about it and the girl said "we sold them very quickly, so you must just have been the 2 millionth person". I calmly explained that Apple sold a TOTAL of 4 million in a day, so it is VERY unlikely that within 10 minutes of preorders opening, I was the 2 millionth Verizon person to buy an iPhone. She had no response…

Yes..gold one.

refslady

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014
Thawing North
Has anyone else's phone been held at a FedEx facility nowhere near them for days now? :( Mine hasn't budged since Saturday

Yes, mine has been sitting at Newark since Saturday morning. I'm guessing there will be movement tomorrow. In the meantime, however, I can see on FedEx tracking that my phone is visited and scanned twice a day.

DJames76

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2014
Bay Area

That's crazy I ordered in the first 45 minutes and got a 111xxx one hundred thousand number for my bay area ca distribution center ( i assume that's how they are suing these order numbers)

tak09

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2014
Yeah you have to be right, something is messed up either they shipped so little amount of that configuration or there are massive delays in the production of that one. Something is whacked, anyways looks like I will be out hunting for one on Friday in the retail jungle so fun :(

I feel like Apple sent a VERY limited amount of that configuration to Verizon, because I’ve seen people who ordered them through Apple have tracking info.

I'm right there with ya. I won't be standing in line, but I'll stop by a few places. If I happen to come across one, then awesome, if not, so be it. Good luck hunting.

PixieGirl

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2012
I can't bring myself to wait outside a Verizon store. One black Friday at Best Buy standing in line was enough to last me a lifetime and with my luck my store would have none.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.