Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JayIsAwesome

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2013
Texas
Ha. I doubt it. I mean really, people who ordered the 6+ have no idea what they're getting themselves into. It takes time. When I got the Note, I told myself I would give it 13 so that I could return it on the 14th. During the first week I was convinced I would return it, but by day 14th that wasn't the case.

Well I don't plan on returning my 6+. Hell, if the 6+ hadn't been announced, I would've surely went back to Android and gotten a Note 4. Between my job and especially college and all the media that I watch on my device...bigger screen phones just work for me. I've never owned a Note before (or a phone that's in the 5 inches range) but I think I'll do alright with the 6+ That display is gonna look awesome. As is the battery life and the extra camera features.

And yeah I could see some people returning the 6 and getting a 6+. Just like you had S5 owners who returned it for the Note and Note owners who ended up returning their devices for the S5. I've seen iPhone customers who've returned their device for an S5 b/c they wanted a bigger display. So 6 owners returning it for a 6+ b/c they want the bigger screen, better camera, and battery life is definitely possible.

OSK9261

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2014
I placed 2 orders,one for 16gb space gray 6+ the other for 16Gb silver 6 +
The silver is shipped already but the space gray got put on hold because I had to verify info with them and the date got pushed to 10/14,well good news my card got charged and it was sent for shipping so it looks like both will be here on Friday:D Happy happy happy :D:)

WTF Verizon I thought u had no 16gb 6+ :mad:

phillies262834

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2012
Well my phone is now chilling in the memphis hub with many of yours. Really surprised it's not shipping from West Chester because I can practically walk there, but I'm just glad I finally got it.

I had Verizon Pre-Order it for me from one of there stores so it's getting shipped there.

sd6xYh2.png

Unknown order time
iPhone 6 16GB Space Gray

I may regret not getting the 64, but I have a week or two to return it if necessary.

Phonelover9

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2014
Ordered on 9/12. Credit card charged Sunday. Still no shipping info. To D771101. iPhone6. Do you think it will arrive Friday? The confirmation I received on 9/12 said 9/19 delivery.

Bswartz95

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2011
Cleveland , OH
Well my phone is now chilling in the memphis hub with many of yours. Really surprised it's not shipping from West Chester because I can practically walk there, but I'm just glad I finally got it.

I had Verizon Pre-Order it for me from one of there stores so it's getting shipped there.

Unknown order time
iPhone 6 16GB Space Gray

I may regret not getting the 64, but I have a week or two to return it if necessary.
Interesting. I ordered mine from Verizon and it's coming from UPS. However, this is all I have. Odd. I wonder where it could be coming from?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 58

shappp91

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2014
Is anyone holding out updating their current phone to iOS 8 and waiting to experience it on their new iPhone 6/6+?

I am. Figured why not since my phone is supposedly going to show up here Fri. iOS 8 on a 5.5 screen, don't mind if I do lol

hmartin

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
Has anyone whose phone is shipping through UPS received tracking info other than "a label had been created?"

I got my tracking info from verizon on Monday, card was charged Sunday.

Still waiting for movement. I'm thinking since I'm in CA, it might be close by so it doesn't have a long trip, hence, no tracking info.

Im a little jealous of the dude who mentioned he would be leaving socialization for a few days.. I think the only way I won't obsess with this phone is if I were cut off completely haha. Or if I could just get my phone already!

Currently killing time sitting in a college class. :|

Bswartz95

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2011
Cleveland , OH
Has anyone whose phone is shipping through UPS received tracking info other than "a label had been created?"

Still waiting for movement. I'm thinking since I'm in CA, it might be close by so it doesn't have a long trip, hence, no tracking info.

Im a little jealous of the dude who mentioned he would be leaving socialization for a few days.. I think the only way I won't obsess with this phone is if I were cut off completely haha. Or if I could just get my phone already!

I just posted my shipping info above. I think I'm in the same situation. Columbus, Ohio here.

EricExtreme

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
North Conway, New Hampshire
Ordered on 9/12. Credit card charged Sunday. Still no shipping info. To D771101. iPhone6. Do you think it will arrive Friday? The confirmation I received on 9/12 said 9/19 delivery.

You answered your own question. Your credit card was charged. Many phones won't even be shipped until tomorrow as they are often sent overnight the day before delivery. The don't stock pile all of them at FedEx before hand. They trickle out all week as the fulfill orders. They will still be shipping out tomorrow night.

tkmcguire1

macrumors 6502
Dec 11, 2009
Oklahoma
WTF Verizon I thought u had no 16gb 6+ :mad:

They don't,I placed my orders a few minutes after 2 am central on the 12th one has already shipped but one got messed up and put on hold and it pushed the date to the 14th of Oct,verizon fixed it by doing a jump the line request because it was their error so both my orders will be here Friday.

tdog4444

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2011
contact verizon

You answered your own question. Your credit card was charged. Many phones won't even be shipped until tomorrow as they are often sent overnight the day before delivery. The don't stock pile all of them at FedEx before hand. They trickle out all week as the fulfill orders. They will still be shipping out tomorrow night.

no, you answered his question. LOL

contact customer support to confirm that the order will arrive Friday.

OSK9261

macrumors member
Sep 9, 2014
They don't,I placed my orders a few minutes after 2 am central on the 12th one has already shipped but one got messed up and put on hold and it pushed the date to the 14th of Oct,verizon fixed it by doing a jump the line request because it was their error so both my orders will be here Friday.

same a few minutes after 12:00 am pacific

Bswartz95

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2011
Cleveland , OH
I think it is the same for all of the UPS shipping orders. Mine has been that way for a couple of days, too. There will be action tomorrow!

I'm wondering if they will be available for pick up tomorrow night. I signed up for that UPS My Choice and had the phone held. Surely it would be at the facility tomorrow night?

hmartin

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2014
I'm wondering if they will be available for pick up tomorrow night. I signed up for that UPS My Choice and had the phone held. Surely it would be at the facility tomorrow night?

How did you sign up for My Choice? Online, right? I think I'm going to try that since I'll be away from my house on Friday. Is there a sign and release form we can leave for UPS?

phillies262834

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2012
Interesting. I ordered mine from Verizon and it's coming from UPS. However, this is all I have. Odd. I wonder where it could be coming from?

What does the "View Location Information" say? If I had to take a guess, I would say Memphis or West Chester, PA is where it's origin is.

Bswartz95

macrumors 6502a
Feb 3, 2011
Cleveland , OH

ET3SW

macrumors regular
Nov 6, 2011
TX

I doubt it. Most of the actual movement happens during the middle of the night. They collect all of the packages during the day and then load it up and send it off over night. I receive a lot of packages and they almost always make the bulk of their journey during the middle of the night

FireCapt

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
OMG my expected ship date just changed to 9/19! My conformation date was 10/14 so people who think the email conformation date is correct I don't think this is true. My order number is for 6+ 16bg space gray and a 6 16gb space gray. Ordered at 320 am and order number 288598 from D771001. There's hope people tonight and tomorrow are going to be a big day

See something is up here, Damn it. :mad: I ordered the exactly same phone on order number #91765, So some serious BS is going on,

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida

Same. I expect we'll see updated info tomorrow considering it's labeled as "UPS Next Day Air Saver®." It also says "Shipped/Billed: 9/18/14" and that the label was created on the 18th as well which is tomorrow. So we shall see...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.