Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
You are all basically zeros, somebody must be trying to say something with those scores ...

Not like many would deserve a rep of 1500-2000.

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
Hmmm. My rep is kinda 'middle of the road' for some reason.

I haven't been posting so much lately.
I did renew my demi membership a few months back.
I changed my user name last year.
I change my 'tar occasionally.

just looking for some sort of pattern.:confused:

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
zelmo said:
Hmmm. My rep is kinda 'middle of the road' for some reason.

I haven't been posting so much lately.
I did renew my demi membership a few months back.
I changed my user name last year.
I change my 'tar occasionally.

just looking for some sort of pattern.:confused:
It could reflect "balanced", too. It'll be interesting to see if and when clayj's comes out.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
Can demis change our 'tars? Surely they can't. Does anyone know much 'bout vBulleitn privileges? Maybe it's the mods. I'd love to know what it means but I'm kinda scared of finding out at the same time. :eek:

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
mad jew said:
Can demis change our 'tars? Surely they can't. Does anyone know much 'bout vBulleitn privileges? Maybe it's the mods. I'd love to know what it means but I'm kinda scared of finding out at the same time. :eek:

Well, considering that the mods probably have access to the private forums and could be in on anything, it wouldn't surprise me.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Warbrain said:
Well, considering that the mods probably have access to the private forums and could be in on anything, it wouldn't surprise me.

That jsw is one crazy guy! :rolleyes: ;) :p

I think the mods wouldn't do that.. they have more important things to do than to do something infinitely silly like this. There's spam to be deleted, posts to be merged...

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
katie ta achoo said:
That jsw is one crazy guy! :rolleyes: ;) :p

I think the mods wouldn't do that.. they have more important things to do than to do something infinitely silly like this. There's spam to be deleted, posts to be merged...

Yea, but it wouldn't take long. And it's not like being a mod is a 24-hour job. There are times when it becomes close to being one - god, I'm remembering all those nights I spent deleting spam attacks - but there's plenty of down time.

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
oh, pft. I think they have better things to do than mess with us... Outside lives and families.

I'm really confused by these reps.
Oh well, no worries. It's only the internet. :)

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
mad jew said:

I don't know, but I don't see how your rep would be so low and mine so high - we're both spammers here... ;) :p :D Some explanation sure would be nice. Is this something like the Forum Spy, a new feature which the Mods are just playing around with for now? But if so, why don't they have reps? Take Doctor Q for example... :confused:

Ah well, I don't really care - at the end of the day, it's a number under my name. Ooooh, big frackin' deal - I'll just pretend like it's not there.... :rolleyes: :cool:

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
I can't see what all the complaining is about!

It's not like people in the real world get to see the reps...

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
devilot said:
I'm awaiting a mod's PM... I wonder if it's to do w/ how many of your posts have been edited or modified by a mod.
Hmmm...

I just noticed that I have a Reputation. I guess it shows how observant I am at times! :eek:

I know that I've had many posts combined by the Mods, so maybe that affects ones rating.

MACDRIVE

macrumors 68000
Feb 17, 2006
Clovis, California
Well it seems as though I don't have a reputation number, so all of you are going to have to decide one for me. Assuming that these rep numbers are based on popularity, 10 being the most popular, what would you give me?

Go ahead lay it on me, I'll just brace myself.
scared.gif

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
I've woken up this morning to find I now have one of these rep things, but I'm sure it wasn't there yesterday. Are people being added to this bit by bit?

AND WHAT DOES 3.9 MEAN ANYWAY!!?????!!!

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
dynamicv said:
I've woken up this morning to find I now have one of these rep things, but I'm sure it wasn't there yesterday. Are people being added to this bit by bit?

AND WHAT DOES 3.9 MEAN ANYWAY!!?????!!!

AAAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
It means that you're apparently a slightly better person than me... :D

Although I'm sure that I was a 3.7 yesterday, now I'm a 3.6? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.