Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iKristen

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2009
Cali
Lady Gaga Heartbeats in rose red, and some Skullcandy's in pink and white.
I LOVE the Heartbeats, they sound amazing, and block out all other noise. Now I just use my Skullcandy's as backup.

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2009
Lady Gaga Heartbeats in rose red, and some Skullcandy's in pink and white.
I LOVE the Heartbeats, they sound amazing, and block out all other noise. Now I just use my Skullcandy's as backup.

:O Lady Gaga <333333, I has em in red too but lost em a a month or 2 ago :(

Frenchjay

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
I've had shure, senheisser, apple, dr dre beats but the best by far are the Bose in ear headphones. They have the best bass and the clearest highs and mids. All the others I've had were good at one thing but bad at the other the Bose are not perfect but the best I've tryed within my budget.

lorenwade

macrumors 68000
Aug 27, 2008
I just received Sennheiser MM-50 iP, which are pretty good. They work well and sound as good as I want to pay. :)

Brownbear541

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2010
I've had shure, senheisser, apple, dr dre beats but the best by far are the Bose in ear headphones. They have the best bass and the clearest highs and mids. All the others I've had were good at one thing but bad at the other the Bose are not perfect but the best I've tryed within my budget.

Do you or anyone else have any insights on those in ear or these (and I'll post a link to them) on ear mobile headphones that Im looking to get.. They're the triport on ear but mobile. A buddy of mine had the non mobile on ear headphones a couple years ago.. Didn't know if they've gotten better? Or worse? They seem a good fit for myself who wants a real nice pair of phones forthe first time. I had a pair of v-moda's but one of the buds went out.. So imma try to avoid those again even tho I liked them..

Hervboo

macrumors member
Aug 3, 2010
Ultimate Ears Triplefi 10 Pro with custom Null Audio Eyno cable.....sounds amazing!!

lach

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2010
Hey Brownbear541 I am currently using the Bose in ear mobile with my iphone and loooooooove them but before that I had the Bose On Ear Mobile headphones you linked to. They are super comfy the ear pads are like some kind of memory foam and they kind of mould to your ears very very nice. Build quality was ok but plasticy but most headphones are now anyways.

The only reason I got the in ears instead was because I often use one bud at a time at work and the in ears are a little more subtle at work as well. I personally thought the on ears sounds better than the in ears as well. I will definitely be looking at buying them again in the near future.

pawo

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2010
I have Ultimate Ears 700's and I'm kind of disappointed with the sound quality of the iphone...

liamkp

macrumors 68020
May 29, 2010
my 2 favs!

36978_407854504340_500284340_4192821_5489146_n.jpg

Beats By Dre Solo Headphones
iPhone4

:)
My favorite are the SkullCandy Ink'd, although not with the iPhone 4...

k1ite

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2009
Loma Linda, California
With the new Vapor Case i'm using, I need to focus on more smaller threaded headphone jacks, but lucky the best one thus far is the Koss Portapro's. Excellent sound quality and with the black version cheap at bestbuy, I can finally rock them without looking like I came out of the 80's.

mgmusicman94

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2008
I love my Monster Turbines. They're $180 but they're worth it. They are all metal, no plastic so nothing will break. The sound quality is incredible, and they are noise canceling. Mine even went through the wash once because I forgot to take them out of my pocket and they survived. I think it even cleaned them :rolleyes:. Monster doesn't even consider them headphones or earphones, they call them "In Ear Speakers". Here they are.

monster_turbine_basic_glam.jpg

EDIT: A great thing about them is the plug is the same thickness as the apple headphones and it's not angled or anything so it will work with most cases, such as the Bumper and the Vapor 4.

IdiotWithAGun

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2009
Shure SE-115K In Ear Headphones. Great at blocking out noise and good all around sound. Might I add that they are extremely durable. I have stepped on them and they have gone through the wash and dry and somehow still work the same as they always have.

Sennheiser HD202 On Ear Headphones. Budget cans with pretty good sound for the pricetag.

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
Grado sr-80. Amazing. I wouldn't spend 300 on anything monster makes.

I use the Grado 80's at home and they are fantastic for the price (very "old school" looking)...I've found nothing that can touch these in their price range...a bit too bulky for me to go remote with them though (mine are older as I bought them in 2001, and only have the larger jack not the mini jack so I have to use an adapter which kinda sucks and they're not the most comfortable on my ears, but THE SOUND is unmatched at that price)...

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
I just bought a pair of Bowers & Wilkins P5's two weeks ago and they are by far the best pair of headphones I have ever heard. I listened to every brand they had in the store and the P5's blew them all out of the water. They are not cheap at $300 but worth every penny if you listen to a lot of music. They are made from stainless steel and Australian sheep leather(which feels like heaven). Also, if the cords or ear parts ever wear out you can just get them replaced easily. The cuffs are magnetically attached and the cord has a jack inside. Plus they match my new phone perfectly with the black and stainless steal band. :) Also have a pair of Custom 3's from Klipsch for my on the go with Comply Foam tips.

The B&W P5's are SWEEEEEET!!! :D

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
Anything from Grado. I use an amp with mine and the quality is amazing. You need an amp for high end headphoes with iphone/ipod for the power. Works good without the amp though too. Picking up earbuds this weekend from them. These will not need an amp of course.

I have several pairs of headphones (I worked in broadcasting and in recording studios for 30 years) for both "in home" and "portable use" and I use my "Total BitHead" amp from HeadRoom whenever possible...that little thing ROCKS! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.