Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bassproguy07

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2008
Katy, TX
watched bout 2 minutes and had to shut it off....love cats but am highly allergic, and stay away as much as possible but still cant help but hang around with them! This video was sad, but I could stand watching it.....I'm fixing to see a lot worse **** than this in the Marines, but this is just wrong. Hope this goes on to GMA or TODAY or another national news program!!!!

Mr. Giver '94

macrumors 68000
Jun 2, 2008
London
What a dumb ass stupid b**** motha F*****!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad: Crazy d**** like this deserve to be locked up. It does seem like the kid needs mental help, but that's no excuse for cruelty.

I feel so bad for the kitty.:(

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
What a dumb ass stupid b**** motha F*****!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad: Crazy d**** like this deserve to be locked up. It does seem like the kid needs mental help, but that's no excuse for cruelty.

I feel so bad for the kitty.:(

Ya! Join the club, er Facebook group.
Everyone start uploading pics of your cat with signs for Dusty.
I'll take a picture of mine tomorrow morning since I'm gonna go to bed in a few minutes.

Mr. Giver '94

macrumors 68000
Jun 2, 2008
London
Ya! Join the club, er Facebook group.
Everyone start uploading pics of your cat with signs for Dusty.
I'll take a picture of mine tomorrow morning since I'm gonna go to bed in a few minutes.

Cool I joined and sent a friend request.... :)

Does anyone know if the kids have mental issues? Not like it justifies anything but it would be important to know...

iParis

macrumors 68040
Jul 29, 2008
New Mexico
Cool I joined and sent a friend request.... :)

Does anyone know if the kids have mental issues? Not like it justifies anything but it would be important to know...

Request confirmed. Btw, I looked at your profile and saw you linked the badger SWF, get the idea from my leekspin tread?

And as far as we know he doesn't have a mental disorder and if he did we would have heard about it in the news article aired in that city or someone where online.

Mr. Giver '94

macrumors 68000
Jun 2, 2008
London
Request confirmed. Btw, I looked at your profile and saw you linked the badger SWF, get the idea from my leekspin tread?

That's exactly where I got it from. LOL!! MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!!!! :eek::D

I wasn't sure bout the mental thing, but that is really stupid...what were they thinking???? and then making a video???? >_<

timerollson

macrumors 65816
Dec 4, 2005
heretothere
Well, this kid's a future murderer.

I can imagine he's done this to numerous other animals. You don't just start videotaping your misdeeds. He's had to work his way up. Glad, the backlash is working. I hope he gets some psychiatric help. If not, give him a couple of years. He'll be onto human victims. Someone needs to nip it in the bud/send him to a mental institution for the rest of his life.

calculus

Dec 12, 2005
First off let me say that if someone has abused an animal in the way that's been suggested it's a terrible thing and they need to be punished/helped in the appropriate way.

However, some of the things that are being suggested here are just as awful and do not show those suggesting them in a good light. Also, the 'evidence' on some of sites that people have linked too is a little flimsy at best. I am really glad that some of you people are not in positions of responsibility or authority because god help the proper rule of law if you were.

northy124

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2007
I hope the cops are doing something about this, if they don't I'm sure some people in his area will.

How could some of you watch the the video, I couldn't the description was to much for me in it's self, as an animal lover I want this kid to go down for life maybe more...

benthewraith

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2006
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I hope the cops are doing something about this, if they don't I'm sure some people in his area will.

How could some of you watch the the video, I couldn't the description was to much for me in it's self, as an animal lover I want this kid to go down for life maybe more...

I watched one of the videos, to the part where he picked up by the collar. Already knowing what it was about, I didn't watch anymore.

I'm glad to hear that Dusty is at the vet's office. I'm sure, considering the outcry, that Dusty will find a good home.

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
This is definitely the worst video I've ever seen on the internet. I can't understand how anyone could hurt an animal like that.

I hope the authorities deal with both the perpetrators and their parents - because nobody who'd done a decent job bringing up their kids would have this happen.

This video made 2 girls 1 cup look like innocent fun.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
I couldn't watch that after the water spray bit, I assume it gets worse.

Poor thing doesn't even fight back. If you so much as stroke one of my relatives cats the wrong way you'll get a scratch :eek:

Kitsune12

macrumors newbie
Feb 16, 2009
Since words cannot express how this video makes me feel:

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.