Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wielandl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 19, 2017
Hello All,
I have an A1475 Ipad (iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular)
The screen has stopped working.
When charged, I can hear alerts.
When I plug into PC, a dialog box alerts me in Itunes that I need to log in on my ipad, to enable backup in Itunes.
However, I cannot log into my Ipad - due to my screen that has gone black.

Does anyone know of a program I can use, that allows me to log in my pin and backup my data to Itunes?
Your help would be much appreciated, thank you in advance.

MrGimper

macrumors G3
Sep 22, 2012
Andover, UK
Hello All,
When I plug into PC, a dialog box alerts me in Itunes that I need to log in on my ipad, to enable backup in Itunes.

Does anyone know of a program I can use, that allows me to log in my pin and backup my data to Itunes?

I can't think of anything that doesn't require you to first install an app on the iPad, which is kinda unhelpful in your situation......

Mammut

macrumors regular
Jun 9, 2015
Frankfurt, Germany
Hello All,

Just an idea: Is it completely unresponsive or might it be an option to try to enter the pin code blind? Sometimes you have the fingerprints of the last pin code input still on your touchscreen so you can see where the virtual buttons are placed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.