Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Steve Jobs.

macrumors regular
Feb 6, 2010
Time will tell ;)

I don't know why its so hard for people to hold their horses for a few weeks.

If you already have a computer that works to an extent, then you should be able to hold out for a tiny bit longer. Hopefully all the waiting will all pay off for you guys :)

mesq

macrumors member
Jan 11, 2010
Dec 21, 2012. The long awaited macbook pro refresh creates worldwide chaos leading to the end of civilisation.

JaZzMaN251

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2009
Apple Order Status page
Time will tell ;)

I don't know why its so hard for people to hold their horses for a few weeks.

If you already have a computer that works to an extent, then you should be able to hold out for a tiny bit longer. Hopefully all the waiting will all pay off for you guys :)

The thing is that most people are holding their horses for months now. And the closer they get to possible dates, the harder it is to wait :) (At least for me)

HBOC

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2008
SLC
i hope that was humor....otherwise its the stupidest post i've seen on any forum in years...

of course it is humor. Everyone is speculating when they will come out.

Furthermore, March 16th IS on a Tuesday. I read something about the new release on Gizmodo a few weeks ago..

cuse7284

macrumors member
Jan 7, 2010
macmall

macmall now has a sale on macbook pros that ends monday the 15th... this is a sign that they will release the update on tuesday the 16th. You heard it here first...

... or a million other places on macrumors

scottness

macrumors 65816
Mar 18, 2009
Room 101
I'm making an announcement here that we will see a new iPhone app next week. This is a inside news, and please don't ask me how I get it, just wait and you will see. Seriously.

:rolleyes:

enberg

macrumors regular
Jan 13, 2010
I'm making an announcement here that we will see a new iPhone app next week. This is a inside news, and please don't ask me how I get it, just wait and you will see. Seriously.

:rolleyes:
I have even more info about that. It'll be either a hot chicks app or a twitter client.

Mindinversion

macrumors 6502
Oct 9, 2008
But wait, isn't ATi releasing the 5830 mobile Feb 15th? So since they used ATi in the iMac refresh, wouldn't it be logical that they'd use ATi for the macbook pros as well, since ATi has the upper hand at the moment? That COULD indicate a Feb 16th release...

And the other day somewhere on a forum someone mentioned Amazon.com dropping prices on existing macbook pros. I checked, it was true. /shrug

gfiz

macrumors 6502
Dec 18, 2009
Virginia
holy moly, people have been throwing around "Optimus" like it's some video card or something special...it AIN'T NOTHING PEOPLE. Nvidia has gotten Jobs level hype over what amounts to a driver update... i swear if it weren't named after a Transformer and instead named "Hybrid SLI", no one would give a rats ass.

Bumble Bee

macrumors member
Jan 20, 2010
holy moly, people have been throwing around "Optimus" like it's some video card or something special...it AIN'T NOTHING PEOPLE. Nvidia has gotten Jobs level hype over what amounts to a driver update... i swear if it weren't named after a Transformer and instead named "Hybrid SLI", no one would give a rats ass.

It is a sweet name lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.