Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

batman75

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2010
Awesome news. I placed my order with AT&T for a SBSS with Milanese Loop on 9/25 - 3days ago. The estimated delivery was Oct 30-Nov 6.

Just got confirmation the watch shipped today and will be delivered on Monday, October 1st (30 days early).

WOW!

SuburbanNoize76

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2010
Awesome news. I placed my order with AT&T for a SBSS with Milanese Loop on 9/25 - 3days ago. The estimated delivery was Oct 30-Nov 6.

Just got confirmation the watch shipped today and will be delivered on Monday, October 1st (30 days early).

WOW!

I ordered a SBSS with black sports band on 9/24 with the same delivery time frame as you, and still no movement :-\

Hopefully I'll get a surprise later today.

ProphetX

macrumors 6502
Feb 8, 2011
I ordered mine about 10 minutes after 3am EST. Got dates of Oct 1 to Oct 8 and hasn’t budged since. Still says in progress. Wish they would have said they only had 6 SS models available and I would have gotten from Apple. I don’t expect it until the 8th at this point.
My watch has now shipped and i should get it tuesday.

imazu

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2012
Couch
Ordered 09/25 8:29PM GSS 40mm. Received notification and tracking via FedEx for delivery on Monday 10/01 originally to be delivered on 11/7 - 11/14. Yay!!!

SuburbanNoize76

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2010

WOW!

Was yours a 40mm or 44mm?

Mine was a 44mm SBSS ordered on 9/24, and have no movement.

Last edited:

SuburbanNoize76

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2010
Mine was a 44mm. So I ordered a day after you and got shipped today.

Mine was SBSS with Milanese Loop. Was yours same or did you get the Sport Band?

I got the sports band, so different config, but really hoping that this's a sign that mine might be coming soon.

CrosisN

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
Los Angeles
Does anyone have any movement yet?
[doublepost=1538275689][/doublepost]
It’s hard to find any information on what the issue is with delivery dates. I think AT&T got very little stock of the SS. Have you called them and asked if they can see when yours is coming? Might be better off not calling since they lie over the phone and in chat.
Did you get an update yet? Mine is still stuck as "in process."

Benbutton

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2018
Still no change for Me. Might try talking to AT&T. Delivery window is still Nov 12-28. Placed my preorder 9/14 at 8:47 pm. Stainless steel, 44mm, with the sport band. C’mon at&t!

batman75

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2010
Mine was delivered yesterday. Unfortunately I am out of town till Thursday so it is just sitting on my desk at home.

Jml6278

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2016
New York City

Just got an email saying order is delayed. New Date is a month from now. So pissed off. Ordered at 3:22am on Sept 14th est. original dates were Oct 1 to Oct 8. After calling Office of the President of AT&T earlier today, I was told they would give me $100 bill Credit if I cancelled. When I refused the offer and said I wanted to keep the order, he said fine but then reneged on any credit. WTF?

Reactions: friedmud

friedmud

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
Just got an email saying order is delayed. New Date is a month from now. So pissed off. Ordered at 3:22am on Sept 14th est. original dates were Oct 1 to Oct 8. After calling Office of the President of AT&T earlier today, I was told they would give me $100 bill Credit if I cancelled. When I refused the offer and said I wanted to keep the order, he said fine but then reneged on any credit. WTF?

Dumb - exact same thing here. Ordered about 20 minutes after they went on sale: 44 SS WSB. Just received my email that it’s going to be another month. Pretty pissed - but what can. You do?

BostonU93

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2014
AT&T just emailed to state that My shipping date for 44” SS with white sport band just changed from 9/28-10/5 to 10/28-11/4

That’s total garbage. I ordered at 12:15am when orders when live.

Jml6278

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2016
New York City
AT&T just emailed to state that My shipping date for 44” SS with white sport band just changed from 9/28-10/5 to 10/28-11/4

That’s total garbage. I ordered at 12:15am when orders when live.

We all just got the same email. We could order from Apple right now and get it sooner. I hate them so much. They don’t care and won’t do anything. Blaming it on Apple.

batman75

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2010
There seems to be something going on with the sports band models. Either that or AT&T is being dishonest about its customer prioritization (maybe they prioritize orders based on annual spend).

I ordered on Oct 25th and got the SBSS Milanese Loop on the 1st. Less than a week and delivered a month early.

No idea why but am very grateful.

IMG_0047.JPG

CrosisN

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
Los Angeles
Dumb - exact same thing here. Ordered about 20 minutes after they went on sale: 44 SS WSB. Just received my email that it’s going to be another month. Pretty pissed - but what can. You do?
Same thing. I ordered 2 at 3:18AM on 9/14. It is what it is. It would be nice if they could communicate better. Like if their order estimates were actually or in line with the inventory they actually had available, or could offer a better explanation of what is going on. How do we know that the next delivery date is true and not just a trivial made up one?

friedmud

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
Does anyone know if it's possible to buy an Apple Watch at an Apple Store but finance it through AT&T like you can with an iPhone? That's the only reason I'm buying through AT&T is because I like the 0% interest loan (why use my money now when I don't have to?). But now I'm starting to think that it's not worth it and I should just buy it myself so I don't have to wait another month....

mrwilly25

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2015
Does anyone know if it's possible to buy an Apple Watch at an Apple Store but finance it through AT&T like you can with an iPhone? That's the only reason I'm buying through AT&T is because I like the 0% interest loan (why use my money now when I don't have to?). But now I'm starting to think that it's not worth it and I should just buy it myself so I don't have to wait another month....

Only through AT&T if you want the financing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.