Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CrosisN

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
Los Angeles
BREAKING NEWS!

Watches have shipped!?

My 2 Stainless Steel 44mm Series 4. Just got a text.

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 11.48.14 AM.png

However, website is not updated yet.
Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 11.49.20 AM.png

Nevermind. Just got an email update! Tracking # and all. WOOHOO!!

Jml6278

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2016
New York City
Now if you go to AT&T’s website you can order the SS model and get delivery in a few days. So we all waited up to pre-order and AT&T now is fulfilling all orders.
[doublepost=1539718928][/doublepost]
JML, you and I go back to the beginning. good luck to you!
Thanks. I’m shocked that it shipped. Now it’s available for anyone. Guess they got it plenty now. Getting my Millinaise band ready for tomorrow. Good lick to you as well.

CrosisN

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
Los Angeles
Now if you go to AT&T’s website you can order the SS model and get delivery in a few days. So we all waited up to pre-order and AT&T now is fulfilling all orders.
Feel it was an error from the beginning. They were never getting stock now. I feel like almost always to coincide with XR release. Delivery is still 11/20 for apple.com

Jml6278

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2016
New York City
I’m sure a lot of people cancelled orders and got from Apple or switched to another model that was available. But to see them go from not even available to order and now once ours shipped all of a sudden anyone can get one from AT&T makes me think they just got in a giant shipment. You could be right also.

JoeUser99

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2016
Just got the email that my Series 4 44mm Nike edition, ordered on Sept 26th shipped.
Original delivery estimate was Nov 1-8.

eldervovichka

macrumors 6502
Jul 6, 2008
Queen Creek, AZ

I had placed an order for the SB SS (44) on 10/4 (ship date 11/9-11/16)... I really wanted the SS (44) but ATT did not have it available. Just canceled the SB and ordered the SS at 1:45 pm PT because I saw your post. At 2:45 pm PT it is already preparing to ship. Yippee!!! I also ordered a new Milanese Loop from Apple since the one I have is a first Gen.

Thanks guys, you are awesome!

Update: shipped arrives tomorrow.

Last edited:

friedmud

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
Yep! My 44 SSWSB shipped and will be here today!

That’s two weeks later than initially stated - but two weeks earlier than the adjusted date.

All-in-all: not bad for getting 0% financing!

SamwellG

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2013
Ordered mine 10/12 got the watch 10/15. 10/14 I got an email that item has shipped. No movement Sunday, Monday it was out for delivery. SSSB 44mm SG sport band

<3raining

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2018
I'm so excited right now ! I was able to catch SS gold 44 at best buy 40 min. ago and it's ready for pick up (29 miles away) ! Canceled my Apple.com order.

Reactions: Cricket2979

Jml6278

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2016
New York City
Feel it was an error from the beginning. They were never getting stock now. I feel like almost always to coincide with XR release. Delivery is still 11/20 for apple.com

Delivered and backup has been restored and I’m all setup now. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon.

friedmud

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
It’s gorgeous. I’m coming from series 2 SS. Much faster, screen is incredible, and the larger size makes everything much more readable. Huge upgrade IMO.

Fiance sent a pic of my box at home. Can't wait! I'm upgrading from a Series 0 SS!

Jml6278

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2016
New York City
Fiance sent a pic of my box at home. Can't wait! I'm upgrading from a Series 0 SS!
I had the Series 0 and one day the screen got pushed out by a defective battery that swelled up. Apple was nice enough to replace it with the Series 2 (newest at the time). You will really appreciate what they’ve done since the original.

Khashoggi

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2007
Never found the 44 stainless white on ATT as it was always OUT OF STOCK so ordered the gold stainless. Saw it at the Apple store and thought it looked, well, not gold. More copper and really didn’t like it, but thought if I could find the right band it would be OK having owned the stainless white from S0-S3.

After reading this thread, checked again today and lo and behold the 44 stainless white is finally able to be ordered. Cancelled the “gold” watch and ordered the stainless white this afternoon and it has already shipped!

Those that have been waiting for this model, now is the time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.