Weekly Photo Contest Master List (2015 - TBD)

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Suspended
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
I’m so glad everyone has been keeping this list updated. As I’ve not been around much here, it made it easy to go back and take a look and some of the contests and excellent photos I missed.

syeetie

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2018
There was no contest in your line "June 12 - 17: unknown". There was a larger than usual gap as one of the runners-up had to step in. Tried to modify it but couldn't see how.
Hope that helps your timeline! :)
btw
Have you ever copy the video files or pictures to discs for preservation? There is more or less quality loss when you convert video to DVD or BD, especially the burn high definition one. But you could reduce the quality loss to a minimum.

Last edited:

PVDHell

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2018
PVD
I’ve been lurking on MR for years, but wasn’t there a weekly contest going back before the first one referenced on this Wiki?

oblomow

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2005
Netherlands
Please notice that the first post of the thread is editable. It's a wiki style posting listing all the Weekly Photo Contest. Add your contest there so we get a nice overview.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.